Blizz you gotta separate out XP-Off Twinking

No one begged twinks to come back.

Twinks belong in their own queues. If said queues don’t pop, that’s their problem.

3 Likes

He loves using ridiculous RL situations for his terrible arguments.

Blizzard isn’t going to listen to their selfish demands. Instead they’re continuing to balance gear.

6 Likes

Once 8.1.5 launches, we will have seen the most attention to lower bracket adjustments ever in World of Warcraft.
The attention to detail has been amazingly done.

2 Likes

As much as I feel that Blizzard should get the props they deserve for finally showing the low levels some love, there are still going to be those players that say nothing short of separation will fix the problem they have.

The complaining isn’t going to stop, unfortunately.

4 Likes

They’re already targeting players that know their class.

2 Likes

Yep we always have a laugh with this link that was sent in regards to these “Separation” threads. Some players are just not aware of what options are at hand. :thinking:

1 Like

We’ve come full circle bois!

You sound like an entitled person thats not supposed to ever die in a BG !!

Life isnt set on a balanced playing field despite the cries from the entitled grown children screaming for it to happen.

There’s never a perfect balance, but in levelling BGs, levellers only have until they’re out of the bracket to gear. Twinks have eternity. That is their point. This is why the queues were divided before, to offer both levellers and twinks the closest thing to a competitive environment within means.

1 Like

And it didnt work for twinks. The que times were ridiculous.

The lower player numbers in pvp during that time sucked too.

This is because the appeal of twinking (at least in the 9’s) is to take advantage of gear disparity. If they’re forced to fight other twinks, they’re forced to fight on a level playing field. Strangely, this doesn’t appear to have the same appeal.

2 Likes

It’s more because there just aren’t that many of them.

If thats all it is then they could do 120 where its all equal and balanced right?

COuld it be about less buttons and just being stronger ya know like it used ot be? You got better gear you got stronger? Everyone cant be totally equal ya know.

BGs have been stated to be an intended alternative means of levelling, yet a team’s performance more often than not is dependent (from what I’ve seen) of how many twinks are on their side. I can’t speak for everyone, but this appears to be happening quite a bit for me.

Of course not. But therein lies my point: Levellers have to compete with other levellers, people that’ve had the same amount of time to get their gear. Twinks have no limit on the time needed to get their gear.

1 Like

If you get all the heirlooms, that only leaves 5 spots to get the other gear. Enchant the heirlooms (upgrade them to 110) and they are good to go as you level.

1 Like

While I will say this is good advice, it doesn’t seem to fill the gap. What this seems to do is make you a tad better than the average leveller, though it doesn’t seem to phase a twink much. Again, based on personal experience.

The hunter situation in particular comes to mind as I was able to hold my own against a MM hunter on an allied race character I’m levelling, but not at all the twink one. The class is strong in itself, but the gear power disparity makes the difference.

I was definitely able to hold my own with heirlooms. Even had missing gear into the 30s until I bought greens off the ah.

https://gyazo.com/315b385213753e5ef3af4804982e07c3

Added on the point of saying this isn’t often brought up in BGs. This is my first today.

Edit: Shameless recruiting. :wink:

2 Likes

In before “your screenshot was photoshopped” :joy:

I had someone mention twinks in a BG. Upon armory inspecting, the player he was talking about was an heirloomed toon, he just did crazy damage. Combination of class/spec and potions.

Only your side has said this about SS’s. I welcome any SS.

2 Likes