Blizz you gotta separate out XP-Off Twinking

The screenshot was taken at our GY after our attempt on LM. I was with several others. Also note the amount of damage/kills they had to the other players.

As I said, you’re being intentionally blind to the obvious.

If it has relevance, sure?

Simply saying it does not make it fact. Twinks are not going anywhere, now that’s as fact too, isn’t it?

They went somewhere before for less after enough attention was brought to the matter. I was there.

Well, if random battlegrounds are not entry level battlegrounds, what are the lesser battlegrounds for less skilled players to join? Come on, I am waiting. I can’t believe you are even arguing this.

1 Like

You have to leave your entire team to be cognisant as to the location of the Hunter? Interesting. I tend to just stay at max range and LoS when I’m having issues with with ranged classes :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

there you go.

1 Like

So then tell me, how can blue make this statement:

Doesn’t it seem to you that you just want to spew forth vitriol and yet dismiss all those that disagree with you Lyfordeth?

2 Likes

Right…

So, let’s say I did that. And he was one-shotting the folks I’m supposed to be healing… the ones I can’t heal because they’re dead in one or two hits. What do I do then?

… Again, I fail to see the relevance. This was also the case when twinks were in their own separate queues. This feels like derailing.

1 Like

And yet the post was Dec 18th. It only feels like derailing because that’s what you want to call it. We aren’t separated anymore.

3 Likes

It’s derailing because it has absolutely no relevance to the current discussion. What’s your supposed point in this?

3 Likes

Where did the 1v1 with the regular mm hunter take place?

In Warsong Gulch. Is that what you’re asking?

Then anything after the initial post can be construed as derailing. Ahh, I see. You just want to make a statement without having any differing thought on it.

As stated many, many times. You are complaining about overpowered specs and classes. You just don’t know it. Your best bet would be to petition Blizz about re-implementing spell and ability ranks once again so abilities can be better managed than them writing one algorithm to cover all the levels.

And thanks for confirming that you couldn’t do anything against a group of players but them 1v1’s you rock. But do yourself a favor and learn what a valid comparison is.

1 Like

But he didn’t one shot anyone, as shown by your own screenshot =/

You are truly making absolutely no sense to me. All I asked for what it was relevant to; you say everything after some point must be irrelevant if that isn’t. All I asked for you to point out is what point that quote is supposed to have. Am I supposed to interpret it a certain way for you?

“A group of players”, yet the screenshot shows me dying in one action from one player. Lack of relevance.

One action. Aimed Shot-Arcane shot at end of cast. Both hit at the exact same time.

One shot.

1 Like

lol OMG is he serious?

OMG he is serious.

1 Like

still does not change the fact it is an entry level battleground. One that twinks feast in. They need to feel powerful. Wonder if they are compensating for other failures they have.

2 Likes

It’s not one action, nor one shot. I’ve also started with the capturing of every BG on my new toon! First game!

htt ps://i.imgur.com/cLod8zR.jpg

Best example is the original “god of twinks” Lildude. Other twinks literally trembled in his presence. Once arena came out, he couldn’t break 700 and then was never heard from again.

1 Like

I asked you to back that up. Do you have a source for that statement?