Blizz. Sylvanas

Which sylvanas were you a big fan of.

Because everytime I turned around she was a completely different person and I was expected to just accept that this is how she’d always been.

I agree reverse BFA and Shadowlands bring Sylvanas back as the great and amazing leader she should of been and instead continue Genns villian arc :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

Ok normally I hate Alliance but I agree with you here amen brother.

Correction BFA in Legion the only unknown was her deal with Helga who was disgustingly villian batted in the expansion now unsurprising after the lawsuit, the reason for why she went after the Valkyr was to well make more so she would not be tortured in the afterlife and the Forsaken her people would not all die out.

Of course then they retconned that motive and gave all of the credit to a powerful manipulative bald dude in Shadowlands.

Yea, IF Blizzard actually releases this LIVE. Been in PTR patch notes since 10.2.5 and still hasn’t been released in game since. We’ll never know if or when this mog set will be released. :rage: :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

1 Like

It could only improve the game.

2 Likes

No we don’t. Please never let her out of hell. Please let her be gone forever with no redemption. Please gives Alleria and Vereesa big important story arcs and flesh out their characters for expansions to come, and never let them mention Sylvanas even once ever again. Thank you.

1 Like

We’d be better off if Blizzard just wrote all the Windrunner sisters out of the story.

2 Likes

Ok how about this .

She comes back as part of the Midnight pre-patch and does something to say save Alleria but is killed and has say her final death as a banshee and say it triggers Alleria with such anger the void in her starts to summon Dimensius full filling this prophecy .

At the hour of her third death, she will usher in our coming.

How about we take all three of them shove them through the dark portal and destroy it at both ends. That way we never have to deal with any of them ever again.

4 Likes

It would be an interesting way to lead into the whole void aspect of Midnight.

It would give Blizz a way to bring her back for those that want her back yet still permanently get rid of her in the end and in a way her fans might like and ensuring those that don’t she will never come back again in post World Soul Saga expansions.

#Lok’TarOgarForTheHorde
#SylvanasDidNothingWrong

She’ll be back by Midnight.

She is doing well and is great in my kitchen, cooking cleaning and putting my slippers on at night. Go get me a beer women is my favorite thing to say to her now.

You are right, she kept changing.

1. Sylvanas first appeared in Warcraft III as the Ranger General.
  2. Her soul was taken and raised as a banshee by Arthas.
  3. She escaped Arthas and became the Dark Lady, queen of the undead
  4. She convinced the Horde to accept her group as allies
  5. She became Warchief of the Horde
  6. She cut a deal with Zovaal the Jailer who had some sort of control over her
  7. She turned against the Jailer because “I will not serve”. Zovall gave her back her soul.
  8. She convinced the clueless Tyrande to “throw her back into the briar patch” to collect and return Night Elf souls where she obviously has a condo in the Torghast tower.

The many lives and adventures of Sylvanas Windrunner.

Show me the evidence that not enough people want Sylvanas back.

And by the way, a few hundred forum users saying they do not want to see Sylvanas doesn’t make a dent in the millions of people who play this game.

Clearly if enough wanted her back she would be back

Obviously Blizzard is making their decisions based on player populations and what they want. To focus on the larger populations needs.

You know this.

It is not at all unusual for characters to skip an expansion. Khadgar wasn’t seen in Shadowlands but he came back. Alexstrasza skips expansions. Alleria skips expansions. Vereesa skips expansions.

Then when they fit a new story line they return.

IF THEY’RE SMART, perfect for october since it’s basically a costume. :robot::thought_balloon:

Dude, she doesn’t even want to come back; her one true love is in the maw somewhere and she’d rather be with him then us.

I really don’t need to know what your fetishes are.

See that’s the problem: the character’s goals and morals are incoherent and so to me she ceased to be a character and just became a maguffin for the writers to toss around without any rhyme or reason and as such I honestly just wanted her dead and gone at the end of 10.1.

I’m saying this by the way as someone who did actually like her when she was a pragmatic spy master and manipulator, the kind of person who knew exactly how to make a dreadlord into her bottom.