Blizz Please!

Do something about hunter damage for the love of pete. In my last BG match, literally half the team were hunters.

I actually just came to the forums and clicked the PvP section to see if somebody else was writing about this. Hunters are instantly killing people. Less than one global, 22k damage. Reliably.

this is essentially the new twink bracket Lua. So we’re in low-level bgs.

Blizzard usually does nothing to address low level pvp.

1 Like

I thought they separated XP locked characters into a different queue?

Are people twinking the toons through the brackets with BiS or something?

I’m not sure what you’re misunderstanding here. But people can’t level up above 50. Their exp isn’t turned off: It’s not SL yet.

The people in BiS gear from playing this expansion the entire time are essentially twinks now. Becuase the game’s designed and tuned for max level of 60 now. not 120.

That’s what I mean by saying this is the new twink bracket.

Also, I’m pretty sure they reverted the separate bracket for exp-off players forever ago.

1 Like

Sorry I thought you meant the pre 50 tiers were being twinked. I stopped playing the level 50 bracket on new toons.

You do see some lvl 50 hunters scaled down in the other brackets from time to time though.

That sounds super toxic lol.

It freaking sucks

NO I been waiting a while to be OP again!!!

I for one welcome our new hunter overlords.

Makes a nice change from fire and chaos wizards.

3 Likes

Ah well we went a full season of fire mages and destro locks, it’s now time for hunters

2 Likes

Bow to your Hunter overlords for we have returned!

See he gets it.

I expect my overlord to be able to mog.

I can mog, but I went with this full set because it was the season of spooky and I felt like rocking a set I haven’t worn in a while. It was refreshing to see versus the generic mogs I see roaming about, especially with paladins.

Yeah those dirty pallys always rocking the same sets.

Then again, nothing compares to the standard DH and skimpy mogs. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nothing wrong with a skimpy mog on a male Blood elf DH.

Personally I’m pretty lazy my self I just picked a vicious pvp set for my mog.

There’s the Rom I remember. See, in this case it’s okay because it’s something to flex with and always a treat to see.

1 Like

Damn you caught me.