Blizz just sent out a survey about TBC

Just like they’ve done with the current dead servers? :joy:
I don’t think so…

1 Like

Actually, now I am being sincere. Well played.

You took the barb on the chin and shrugged it off and showed sincerity in you enthusiasm rather than shamelessly taunting people.

Should of just did that from the start :wink:

2 Likes

Keen for TBC. It’s going to be amazing :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

if they end up doing the 58, i might switch to alliance.

1 Like

Get that Spacegoat waggle.

1 Like

no no no. female night elf not spacegoat.

Well, at least it’s not a belf.

I got an email from blizzard with a link to the survey. Half was questions about classic half about possibly releasing BC classic

could spacegoats be rogue? i dont think they could

Surprisingly, I did not receive a survey.

I… Don’t think so?

All the options that have been discussed here. BC servers to transfer to, start over with a level 1, continuation of present servers with bc added etc. They specifically asked how important it was to maintain server community and guild continuation.

Interesting. I salute them for actually showing the community they want their feedback. If I had to pick one, it would be Start Over with a level 1 but with too many caveats to list in this thread without making peoples eyes bleed.

To be fair any one of these three options is acceptable if other issues are handled properly.

At least it is a starting point and they are open to getting feedback from the community. Positive signs, lets hope they continue down this path.

Good, TBC seems like it was the best time of WoW. Classic is fun but the outdated design flaws are obnoxious and TBC fixed most of those.

My hope would be the “start at 58 on a TBC server” so I can convince my guild to go Horde. If we’d have to start from 1 again we’d just stay Alliance.

3 Likes

just an advice to everyone who wants to play TBC, reroll horde.

1 Like

The problem of course is we all have different ideas as to what we want. I don’t want to start over with level 1’s and go through classic again with at least 2 characters, probably more, to get to 60 again to play BC. Especially since I went through vanilla with 5 characters 15 years ago.

I guess we’ll see what they do based, hopefully, on players responses to the survey

TBC was a terrible expansion, I will be filling out the survey sitting in my email later.

This seems like a cheap attempt at a lazy Classic+, nice job blizz.

3 Likes

That’s a shame.

Good.

As long as they don’t touch Classic, I could careless.

Neither do I :worried:

But I also wouldn’t want to force all realms to be turned into BC servers since not everyone would be interested and I wouldn’t want to see people figuring out how to exploit transferring in tons of excess gold on their characters either.

Of all the evils everyone starting fresh seems like the least evil to me.

That said, any other option would be viable if they handle it right.