Blizz just sent out a survey about TBC

This right here Would be perfect

What is the selection basis for these surveys? My account predates tbc and I didn’t get it

3 Likes

It’s not just a survey asking people if they want TBC, it’s a survey asking how they want the transition to TBC handled.

https://classic.wowhead.com/news=311753/classic-burning-crusade-character-creation-survey-sent-by-blizzard

6 Likes

You realize that the player base is already split between servers, right?

1 Like

Uhh duh? Now imagine cutting it even further? Realms are going to be even more dead.

I imagine the Classic servers will have some mergers happen when TBC launches.

1 Like

There will simply be fewer servers.

Interesting, very interesting.

Well it’s nice to see that we’re getting TBC

6 Likes

Going back to it the options are also quite interesting.

The seperate BC but start at 58 is throwing me off.

1 Like

That one would be pretty awesome.

2 Likes

Blizzard will see another double in subs because of this if this is true.

Didn’t they implement layering to avoid this?

Yeah, yeah they did.

That happened at the very end of TBC, if IIRC. Mainly because getting those last two levels was unadulterated hell for many, many people.

People that don’t want TBC saying ‘It would split community’ are literally just being selfish because they themselves don’t want TBC.

WoW has a massive playerbase with hundreds of thousands of people that want Classic and TBC separately (and retail for that matter!). The servers will be fine and populated, or they will be condensed or offered transfers (like current).

Based on the survey, Blizzard is exploring all options to keep people who want Classic AND people who want TBC happy. I couldn’t be more excited by this news.

3 Likes

Gratz to you, with all that you accomplished in your life you get to sit here and boast about your one true accomplishment. Your family, friends and loved ones must be overflowing with pride right now.

I salute you good sir.

1 Like

I have to admit, it is tickling a certain fancy.

I’d prefer seperate servers we all start fresh on but I just always imagined it at level 1 but seeing them in the headspace of starting at 58 got me like :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Just curious, what are the options they are presenting?

If they launched BC and LK servers, I’d bet you they could have separate subs for retail, and Legacy.

I’m a clinical scientist so I brag about that to my fam, but this is definitely a good second place tbh I love burning crusade and am 10000000% hyped to get back into outland

4 Likes