Blizz, im begging you

I hear this excuse almost EVERY time these unconstructive threads made and get backlash for writing an unconstructive thread here. Or get defensive that somebody doesn’t agree, or completely with them.

Like, if ya really love it and want to genuinely see it improve, then you would dedicate some time writing in a constructive thread on what are the flaws, what do you like, what you want them improve, and etc. Right? Because right now, your thread is no different then somebody shouting over and over “THis game SUKS AND IF YOU LIKE IT, THERe’S SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU!!”.

Not to mention, some of your complaints, seem to go against Wrath which, btw, did the same things they did back in it’s day that you’re complaining about with DF. If you’ve played Wrath, you would’ve hated it back then for how Campy it is.

Just like how somebody who hates the new spiderman movies for it’s marvel-etse writing, would dislike the Sam Rami films most likely.

And while i’m on the topic, Spiderman 3 has a LITTERAL TAP DANCING SCENE with Bully Maguire. This “Marvel writing” isn’t even new. Want to talk about bad writing? Look at The Amazing Spiderman 2.

1 Like

You mean…when Orcs and Humans met at Wrathgate and traded quips before facing the Lich King? How about the dueling airships on the way to kill Lich King? Tuskarr? The wolvar and speakers in the jungle that both spoke broken English and were cutesy?

Honestly, some of you have no memory.

2 Likes

They didn’t close them, they rewrote them and then put them in a case. Until they made the second version of those expansions.

I’ve been fine with the writing TBH, but I guess that has more to do with expectations. I’m not really expecting Game of Thrones from a game with pandas and mechagnomes, and frankly I’d argue the more ‘marvel-esque’ writing probably works better for the setting.

That said, I can absolutely see where that writing wouldn’t appeal to everyone, it is pretty… light, being more of a mass appeal style.

The Warcraft story ended in Warcraft 3 hopefully they never make a Warcraft 4 with how bad of a job they did with reforged

so wrath of the lich king didn’t tie up loose ends?

Yeah, I just don’t care for it. I want to, but I just don’t care for story. That and, dragons to me just seem so early 2000s, I wish they could be creative and come up with some sort of new fantasy creature other than your stereotypical dragons.

Literally just gave us mole people…

1 Like

The mole people are seriously so dumb. I think they were insipired by someoene’s pet rat. That and I forgot they literally existed

1 Like

Technically no, we still had to deal with most of those things in Legion, shadowlands and BFA.

Bolvar replaced the WoW Lichking (which is different from the one in TFT) to keep that story alive.

Yogg is alive.

Sylvanas was “dealt” with in Shadowlands, and might come back.

same goes for the forsaken, and the scarlet crusade.

So in my opinion, i see all those ends still loose

Will say this however, i did not expect Blizzard to take a bit more from Legend of Spyro by taking inspirition of those game’s Mole people “Manwearesmalls”. :thinking:

Again, not at all how it works.

Moon Guard’s creepy ERP is localized in one area. Your fault for going there, lmao.

In truth, the RP scene in MG is robust and diverse with city walkups, world RP, and guilds. I’ve been on this server for over 10 years; you only see the scum if you go to Goldshire. And Goldshire doesn’t speak for the rest of the server.

2 Likes

The fact he singled out your realm, tells me everything about OP.
…This is why this thread is garbo. :laughing:

"Oh you’re in Moonguard? Well of COARSE You would be into THAT kind of Roleplay in Goldshire which is why disagree with me with this, hehe.hehehe… :nerd_face: " That’s the sort of vibe i’m getting off of them when they say that.

2 Likes

I never said anything about goldshire.
Stop reaching.
Im not interested in moon guard and their play pretend rp. Simple as that.

Never said you’ve said that. How about you stop reaching yourself? :laughing:

That’s your problem. Also, as he said, Goldshire is not representative of the moon-guard.

And funny how you respond to that comment, but not the comment that is directly responding to you.

It’s almost like you can’t refute any of this. :open_mouth: :open_hands: :rainbow:

1 Like

Bruz moment

Get a room, nerds. Also, Moon Guard was terrible back in TBC and WotLK, it’s not gotten better.

This is indicative of Goldshire in Moon Guard.

You can backtrack all you want, bro, but you “never mentioning Goldshire” is completely irrelevant from this inference.

3 Likes

You reading my quote out on context is not me saying “you said this”. You have a problem with reading comprehension.

I even said this that you conveniently missed. Twice. :point_down:

To quote yourself…

…And you still haven’t responded to my other comment.

1 Like

Screw it. I know how this is gonna end.

I didnt reply directly to your movie comparison because your autistic rambling was tldr. If you wanna say the same about my op as a whole. Thats fine too.

If you say so. Im still not interested in playing pretend with you. Id rather immerse myself in a good story as the lead character whos more of a local hero rather than a demi god who cant seem to die.