Blizz, im begging you

Please stop with the marvel movie level writing.

Wrathion and Sabellion jabbing at each other like Thor and Loki isn’t funny anymore. Serious moment broken by HA HA FUNNI quip isn’t funny anymore. The Minnesotan moles feel tacked on and forced to break tension because… we need a cute thing for sake of cute thing?

I know the company is in shambles these days, but please bring back some of that blizzard quality I loved in 2009. Not every thing needs to devolve into a joke if its outside whatever the big plot moment is to… show humanity of the characters? I dont know.

Man, can entertainment stop being so samey all the time?

73 Likes

Wrathion has always been like that.

16 Likes

I thought it was funny

20 Likes

Unfortunately Blizzard doesn’t want WoW to be cool anymore.

15 Likes

They’re so cute I’m very happy they are in this patch

13 Likes

Hello, I see you posted a thread about story. Haha, the story and writing has always been bad! The only difference now is the type of bad! We still have horrible writing but now it also all seems targeted for people that like to protest Harry Potter, haha!

Thanks for your post and have a great day!

21 Likes

I want a mature story tbh, I don’t care for the Disney story. I’ve never once paid attention to WOW’s lore. I want to, but I just seriously can’t, the writing to me is just wack.

10 Likes

Guys acting like there weren’t cute things in 09 WoW

14 Likes

Whats it like being so easily amused?

8 Likes

I’m clearly happier than you so I’m good

21 Likes

Can I just get a hammer for the moles? So that I can quench Mother Earth with the blood of these fallen vermin. :o:

:smiling_imp:

3 Likes

What’s it like hiding on your alt?

2 Likes

Take your $15 elsewhere if you don’t like it

8 Likes

You know if the dragons weren’t so dead set on their visage forms, they could do the whole walk scene

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

4 Likes

Metzen will save us.

3 Likes

Story has improved since whenever you cared.

4 Likes

There was only one time Wrathion was good in the story and it was here

20 Likes

Cindrethresh would so freaking do this while walking with Azurathel lol

3 Likes

Im generally pretty happy, but seeing my favorite game drown in mediocrity is depressing.

Sure there were. I liked the Tuskarr for example, but it wasn’t so in your face at every turn.

Entertainment these days just loves shoving “cute” thing down your throat at every turn because it scores easy brownie points with the easily amused, even if the overall story is bad. See also: mandalorian.

40 sword face gnome doesn’t change story is poor quality.

my 15 has been spent on classic reliving nostalgia and wishing the game progressed further along those lines rather than going total disney after cata.
I wanted to give retail a fair shot because evokers looked so damn cool. which they are. its just unfortunate they’re stuck in a bad game state that doesn’t care if its good or not.

If you like the samey entertainment thats being shoveled all over, sure.

5 Likes

I actually thought I was talking to a sword so I feel fairly betrayed now to find out you’re a gnome

6 Likes