Blizz, im begging you

Sorry for the confusion. It was just a non sequitur response, from what you wrote I thought that was what we were doing now.

Wrath did the same thing…

2 Likes

LMAO imagine being someone who believes that warcraft story has always been bad… Now, don’t forget to say your thanks for the god before sleeping, you could’ve been this person. haha

Sure, there are plenty of times that he does. But not in the example you gave to which I was specifically responding. He doesn’t stop with his plans to talk, he talks while he is channeling energy to raise the players as his new army. All things considered, this was actually a case where the story was better served by him talking rather than just channeling energy silently for a minute.

plz dont…
we’ll never get the smell out…

3 Likes

The difference was, we still weren’t a force of nature like we are fluffed up to be today. We were more of an elite soldier in whatever faction. Not THE hero the big names call on for every single problem in the world.

1 Like

Perhaps you should pick a less profitable comparison if you want to convince a business to change?

2 Likes

pls my lord I beseech you, we must order the surrender.

Hello, I see you replied to my post. Haha, WoWs writing has always been bad! Granted, by observing your English skills, I could easily see why you may think differently, haha!

Thanks for your post and have a great day!

I think we could only hope for so much.

Hello, I see you replied to this thread. Haha, thanks, and have a great day!

marks ticket resolved

^EVERY GM EVER

4 Likes

Thread, I see you Hello! Great day!

except that we were the hero they called since classic, every single raid is about the hero

1 Like

I share the same opinion. It’s why I can’t get into marvel movies. No hate for the movies or those that love them (they LOOK good) but they are way too gimmicky for my tastes.
I do long for the same ominous, twisted and evil vibes we got from Wrath, which is when I started. The only way I can keep playing is making up my own stories for what’s happening in WoW in my head lol.

2 Likes

I have full faith that the Bronze dragons go burr, and can do something to bring back Arthas.

3 Likes

Not at all how WoW RP works, but ok

1 Like

I quit watching marvel movies a long time ago. They are so predicable. There are even times when you know exactly what they are going to say before they say it because all they do is use cliche phrases and famous quotes. They have the same music types in their movies and so very lame and boring now.

Like in Thor, Love and Thunder. not one single person laughed at any of the jokes in the movie at all when I watched it. marvel only makes their money now because they take a massive % of ticket sale profits and sell tickets for more. The theatres sometimes get 0% on opening weekend for that. They only make more money because of that. Movies like Smile. 17 million budget. Made almost a quarter billion at box office. If Marvel had made the movie, would have been 400 million budget, 500 to 600 million in box office. Yea they make hundreds of millions only after spending hundreds of millions.

Sad to say that Blizzard is almost headed down that same exact path but not quite to such an extent.

1 Like

One thing I’d say though. Bright part of the story. Our actual Dragon Aspects aren’t getting slaughtered or beaten up. Like we are actually with the Dragons! I like that part. :hugs: :innocent:

1 Like

i think the writers def get their influence from TV shows…I thought BfA felt very much like the TV version of GoT. not sure how i feel about that tbh…

maybe they should read some books imo, cuz some of these shows & movies are not it :grimacing:

wait…so it was wrong to commit armed robbery on Azuregos? :anguished:

1 Like

Please speak for yourself - I live for their banter.