Blizz forgot us

Its been 4 weeks and now for more faux outrage you are saying September lol

Um actually yes all of that does.

I’ve read the post a million times, it is purposefully vague and the lack of update is still a lack of respect for the playerbase. At this point if you’re defending the ambiguity, you’re just shilling for Blizzard.

1 Like

Literally none of it does.

His point: “Blizzard shouldn’t play word games with their customers”
Your reply: “well you aren’t paying for it!”

2 completely different points.

That poster was talking about an entitlement to open communication as a patron of the business, not for entitlement to a specific feature that was perceived as having been paid for.

YoUR A ShIlL

it’s tough to look away from the train wreck that is the classic community

1 Like

September is when companies like Costco/Walmart and the like start selling Christmas stuff for christsake

3 Likes

They literally said paying customers. Despite what you think paying a subscription doesn’t entitle you to them whispering sweet nothings about xp buffs to you on the forums.

Please continue on your tangents though.

And? The point is still that Blizz shouldn’t be playing word games with paying customers.

Nobody is arguing that Classic is free…

1 Like

I absolutely believe paying an online sub does entitle you to some communication with devs, especially when you’re sitting there waiting on content.

2 Likes

Well you are wrong and welcome to read the ToS anytime you want to clarify what your sub actually entitles you to.

If you like to lick the boot of big corporations, that’s on you. I expect better communication regarding upcoming features for a service I am paying for.

1 Like

the forgotten people that have kept their sinking ship afloat :money_mouth_face: :clown_face:

1 Like

No, you are not actually entitled that. You feel entitled for whatever personal reasons. My suspicion is that you value companies that communicate well, and at some point in the past Blizzard’s communication contributed to winning your business.

But there’s a huge and important difference between feeling entitled and being actually, legally entitled.

I don’t think anyone here has said they are legally entitled. That’s a strawman those sucking at Blizzard’s teat, in these threads, have built. You lot are literally arguing against arguments that were not made.

What? Your food is cold? Well you paid for food and you can still eat it. What are you whining about?

Are you at least able to see the distinction between an entitlement granted to you and one you feel you deserve? Because your communication so far has been clearly in the first category.

I see you’re very dedicated to building that strawman…

I’m literally quoting your post. If you meant something else then say what you meant.

Please point to exactly where it says I have claimed to have legal entitlement? It seems fairly obvious to me, from my comments, that I mean it from a customer service standpoint. Literally no one has claimed to be legally entitled to communication (this is the strawman).

1 Like