Blizz forgot us

It’s an exp buff in a video game, calm down. It’ll get here when it gets here.

Give it up, the word “believe” takes the legal connotation out of it. Lawyering makes you look silly.

1 Like

You’re getting hung up on semantics. I can tell you’re talking about the feeling but I had to infer that from your attitude because your actual posts convey different meaning.

You’re the one sitting there adding things to my arguments, in your head. Just give it up and stop trying to be an armchair legal expert. It’s obnoxious to fight strawmen. Just because the TOS says they can do whatever they want and don’t actually owe you anything for what you pay, doesn’t mean that them hiding behind their TOS is morally right.

You’re the one that said the thing you said. I’m just trying to understand what your meaning was.

I get it now, but not because you clarified but because you complained at me for misunderstanding.

I figured out why theres no blue post replies on these forums, theyre too busy on these blizz simp alt accounts shaming us for not accepting the sub par product and lack of communication/interaction in exchange for our monthly payments.

3 Likes

There is no way for you to misunderstand anything I’ve written here today. You’re just being purposefully dense, with a side of strawmanning. I get that you really wanna shill for Daddy Kotick but this is a pointless discussion.

1 Like

Sometimes it feels blatantly obvious these shills are dev alt accounts. There is no way anyone that has played this game can lick this billion-dollar company’s boots so thoroughly without being paid by them.

5 Likes

I’m obviously not a lawyer, and probably shouldn’t have used the word legal but that is where my mind goes when someone says that they are entitled something.

tbh I didn’t realize ‘legally’ was such a trigger word. I use it somewhat casually.

I can almost guarantee that you posted this exact argument 15 years ago as well

Gotta give people a reason to play shadowlands so they preorder dragonflight I guess.
I personally lost all my hype regarding the XP buff.
For something that a random crackhead in his garage can manage to do when making a private server, 1 month is way too much waiting for a measly 50% bonus XP.

1 Like

Could argue til blue in the face as well, but we are also the people holding this sinking sub count from the depths of the sea.

Nobody associates September with summer.

Summer ends on Labor day in the US. Idc what the sun / calendar says.

1 Like

I do find it comical that retail got a xp buff when literally 1-60 is done in less than 30 hours of play time.

4 Likes

I have a couple friends that play retail and they thought it was ultra bizarre.

The irony in the entire thing is just so funny.

They COMMUNICATED IT TO CLASSIC PLAYERS A MONTH AGO…

and today… out of ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE… retail gets a 50%, its on the launcher as great news and gets its own tweet.

THEN, to classic players they say “OH STAY TUNED GUYS!” … LOL their first communication IN AN ENTIRE MONTH… is “Stay tuned!”… The audacity i swear

7 Likes

leveling still going to feel super slow with the 50% xp buff.

people will probably still quit.

need the prepatch too to really notice a difference in the outlands.

Nah, not if youre banking rested right now. Youll be fine.

lol y’all need to calm down. We will still get an XP buff. We don’t even have a wotlk release date yet. We all know that its going to coincide with the prepatch.

Exactly. This is how I feell

1 Like