Blizz, Either do something about Epic Premade Battleground players or allow everyone to queue as a raid

https://i.imgur.com/rQ1SuzM.png

From just last night alone.
Any other random BS you want to use to try to deflect after being called out?
I play with many of the regulars here on the forum, they already know I both show up and perform well. You’re not going to get anywhere trying to ad hominem me.

3 Likes

Yet they shake, quiver, and burn alive in the sun.

1 Like

then i stand corrected, glad to see you in epics

To their detriment. BGs could be such a fun game mode if they put any effort into it.

3 Likes

going by the recent poll, the only ones not pvping are blizzard themselves

3 Likes

Not since Holinka left, no. Damn shame too, the one thing I’ll agree with you on.

1 Like

What I wish more people knew was how not toxic and fun the BGs usually are. The epics especially are hilarious except for the one dummy screaming like it’s ranked. But everyone mocking that guy - priceless.

It’s like a roast session.

3 Likes

Holinka buffs casters

we hate Holinka

1 Like

an augvoker can do that now

Yea but augvoker sucks in random bgs =/

I was really excited for summer pally 2.0

Say what you will, he played the game, he had a face. Who does now?

1 Like

Me I’m psure

hopefully you

2 Likes

have you seen DKs? someone told them they were getting buffed in 10.1.5 as a joke and they believed it.

1 Like

Oh my lord one sec

EDIT:

wtf is dk damage rofl

https://imgur.com/a/75bSji2

1 Like

Progression is part of the game, always has been. It gives players something to strive toward. What you’re doing doesn’t fit the narrative.

Blizz: “Don’t queue with more than 5”

You: “bet”

1 Like

“Train the DK. We hit Death Strike instead of Coil. Promise!” -DKs, moments before being granted wizarddom ala Ret.

1 Like

adds disarm into the mix

WHERE IS YOUR DEATH STRIKE NOW SIMPLETON

1 Like

power progression is a result of inherited game design from older games which were limited by the technology of the time and utilized power progression as a game mechanic to emulate a sense of skill progression in the avatar character.

PVP has real authentic skill progression, power progression is not needed and in fact conflicts with authentic skill progression. what PVP needs isn’t progression, but evolution in order to keep the meta from going stale.

I’ve actually started taking anti-wizard talents over disarm into DK. You take away the option to Death Strike and what do they do? They coil and you explode.

I’d rather have Boarding Party, which is little more than a meme.

You do realize that SS doesn’t really prove anything.