Blizz, Either do something about Epic Premade Battleground players or allow everyone to queue as a raid

For crying out loud it’s the weekly quest just don’t q rn then

I’m glad someone brought this up because I’ve noticed it’s gotten really bad lately too. I never minded an occasional pre-made here and there. But it feels like every match is one now. I decided to just quit doing epics. It’s a shame too. Because, with the exception of Ashran, they are a lot of fun.

1 Like

I honestly think they’re trying to take over the entire bracket for themselves by making casual players life a living hell. Adding communities in game was probably worst thing Blizzard ever did. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a game where it seems like a minority of players can rule over the majority so much, this can’t be good for new subscribers long term.

1 Like

I don’t see the purpose of communities. Why not just expand on the guild system?

1 Like

Thank god i only use epic bg’s for grinding honor gear on my alts. Epic bgs suck with or without premades playing them.

I’d argue that they suck more with epic premaders in them.

1 Like

this has been happening for years. nothing new to the community or the game.

So we agree that it’s gone on long enough then?

Reading through even a little bit of this thread was…a mistake.

Queue syncing is awesome and has been since 1.12 made cross-realm BG’s possible. Blizz has never taken action against it because…it’s good. Make friends, queue up, stomp faces.

Make some friends, homey.

Because Blizzard doesn’t think very good and if I had to guess, adding the community tab was easier than re-writing the code for guilds to allow membership in multiple guilds.

as a casual pvper, its whatever… there’s no reason to worry about it as it happens rarely. if you are constantly finding it then you are just unlucky.

Simple solution: if you find ways to bypass the safety regulations that blizz puts in place. Then you are flat out exploiting / cheating. When you do that you should get banned.

I’ve discussed this with a few large names in the PvP WoW community. I think it’s important that they add in the ability for a pre-made group of 40-players to queue against other pre-made groups of 40 players for random Epic BGs. It also opens up the door for them to add a rated system for such a thing so then you can take the higher level of skill and coordination of a pre-made group and use it to get some good PvP gear.

Maybe they can call them Legendary BGs?

Or something to indicate that it’s a step above what Epic BGs are.

There’s a lot of potential for this to be really really awesome and I, along with many others would love to see this be a thing.

Why the censor?

im pretty sure for awhile they took away the ability to do the premades for random bgs

The behavior has worsened since this thread.

1 Like