Bikini armor

This is distracting enough! I would definitly drop my weapon…and my armor because when we think about it…why all the hate really? Can’t we just all get along?

No.

I understand the practicals, but… magic? This is technically a universe where you could in effect make that act like cloth not metal because it’s never designed to take a direct hit due to magic. At that point armor is purely a fashion statement as best I can tell.

1 Like

I wish there was more Leather Bikini Armor. So Far the Leather Legs really don’t have the same Leggings as Valeera Sanguinar or Vaneesa Vancleef ether since both of them have both leggings.

3 Likes

Sure… If we remember this is a game and nothing should matter, I agree with you.
I only wanted to answer a buried comment about this kind of armor existing or being usefull.

Personally I dont mind. Gear in this game doesnt have so much details as other 2019 games for me to care enough…

Fair enough, it is good to remind people that kind of armor would cause serious issues in realistic settings.

Edit: because I’ve already gotten multiple unnecessary replies on this please read my prior post before responding:

1 Like

of course this game is far from realistic

:wink: already covered that.

Yeah, well, a female version of that would also be good. because art notwithstanding, that ain’t in the game.

Ho man what a great Youtube discovery you just exposed to me! This Sha dude is funny and I kinda dig his content.

Thanks mate!

2 Likes

I concur my marvelous minx, we need more ways to show off our ample assets and tentacles. I have gone and gotten myself all tanned for the Midsummer event, a silky purple bikini would look positively perky on this broad frame.

/tentacleflip

1 Like

A job exists simply because of certain work needs to be done, and if the work can be done with less people, then the excess people aren’t needed anymore. Why is it that companies must be totally loyal to employees , and not act in their best interests, but employees can leave whenever the want to act in their best interest when they get an opportunity that’s better for them? Most be due to companies are evil.

They should add many more sets for all armor types. Its 2019, get with the times plz wow. Current gear usually sux tbh , they are very poor at gear design. Hire a few from Tera please to improve the look of gear 100 fold .

ty

3 Likes

There are almost no options for cloth. It’s even worse for male characters. My only options are the ancestral woollies and its alternate colors. They don’t even look good. They look like diapers. Cloth needs real loincloths!

If NPCs are allowed to look like this https://i.imgur.com/ig4FrxJ.jpg then I should be be allowed to run around wearing barely anything too!

2 Likes

It should be noticed that all WoW Armor from green quality up is magical. That’s the whole basis of the Enchanting Profession. So even if you have armor and weapon design that doesn’t make sense in real life it could make sense for magic reasons.

Maybe armor boobs are great for the flow of mana lol

3 Likes

Already addressed this:

You were reading a reply to a reply to that.

Why skimpy armor is rare nowdays? For the reason Tracer’s pose was changed a while ago, same reason why the old Sylvannas model was changed to a more “conservative” style. People get offended about nearly anything these days and I bet blizz simply no longer wishes to deal with all the backlash involved.

1 Like

This, to me, sums an issue with WoW armor design that is intrinsically tied to how the modelling comes to be.

The fact that, in full covered gear, they tend (esp. in cloth) to “simulate” layers or fabric with textures… And it only looks a little fair on certain characters, like male humans. Gnomes, Kul Tirans, goblins, Pandaren get them all stretched up, looking pretty bad sometimes.

They are adding some 3D parts as of late, looks good honestly, but a bit shy still. To be completely fair, they need to stop relying on textures and add even more assets. Especially making a new skirt mesh for future sets, for example.

I’m saying all this because skimpy armor looks better because it often doesn’t rely on fake 3D / layers painted on textures to achieve the silhouettes they suggest. (edit, forgot to finish) And that’s exactly why old vanilla robes like Astralaan robes (not a skimpy armor) aged quite well and look good even nowadays, because their design is very simple and doesn’t need to rely on textures to achieve its silhouette.

1 Like

So they are worried about people getting offended by skin showing? Meanwhile in this game there are demons and warlocks who devour souls, ogres and beasts that brutaly main people and all sorts of nasty things far worse than a woman in a bikini.

2 Likes