Bikini armor

Why does plate get all the good bikini armors? Shouldnt leather have a few? Also the drop rate for the good ones are really really low and the AH prices are insane. And they havnt made any new ones. Its like blizzard regreted making them in the first place.

48 Likes

Cause back when they started they were prob single and now married with kids that ask why she has so little armor on yet a tank class…

Prob also trying to be more politically correct.

It would be great to update the old models but I fear they would just end up changing them to cover up more then currently.

9 Likes

The demon hunter leather tops are pretty skimpy. I think one is actually called the skimpy something or other.

3 Likes

I know that one

They added a good amount of skimpy leather chest pieces in Legion, but most of them are made to Demon Hunters. Still, there are no bikini leather leg pieces in the game, just some ugly tribal loincloths.

18 Likes

/popcorn

This thread will be entertaining…

3 Likes

What? I like my female characters to look sexy. Sort of a femme fatal vibe. I dont care if people laugh at me for how I play a video game.

25 Likes

You have the Warbear armor and anything labeled as ‘woolies’. Somewhere in BC design they lost their desire for the armorkini. Even though its a role play game and there have been numerous characters and artwork to draw from. What is sad is with upgraded models, the old armor looks kinda bad. At least the chest armor. I call it melted ice cream. I wish they made more options and updated the old models of armor to look right on new model characters.

4 Likes

Imo cloth has the best bikini armors. If they’re not adding anymore they should at least update all the old ones. Also, change the ones that look skimpy on ladies to look skimpy on men as well. For equality of course…

14 Likes

Here here! :smirk:

5 Likes

WoD has the leather bra’s which are really nice and come in various colors(Hellfire Citadel off Socrethar and PvP) but I do agree, we need more high res skimpy mogs.

Don’t get me wrong, I think Jade/Glorious/Tyrant/Saltstone/Vanguard/Cloudkeeper/Legplates of Blazing Light look good but imagine how good those could be if they were high res? Same goes for Black Mageweave, Cindercloth, etc…for cloth and Glimmering/Blood Knight/etc… for mail.

Then of course all the leather chests in Legion being skimpy on Demon Hunters(probably to show off the tattoos). That shows Blizzard is still capable. They just seem really scared to. lol

5 Likes

Leather has the best bikini tops and the WORST bikini bottoms.

25 Likes

Yeah there are good leather tops but i want bottoms. And the highest drop rate for the good ones wich are only plate, vanguard namely is 0.03% according to wowhead.

3 Likes

Right? Leather, of all armors, sounds like it should have some skimpy options, but instead it’s almost all full-body brown garbage. Why you do leather and mail so dirty, Blizz?

7 Likes

You can always get around that if you are willing to sacrifice about err 513 to the primary stat for wearing some cloth gear. It is not a huge problem if you mainly like to do open world content.

3 Likes

Bikini plate is worth every penny. You can farm up some ghetto non matching stuff pretty easily. I wish they would of just opened up transmog options and let classes wear different armour types over hiding every slot but pants.

7 Likes

They don’t have many in leather because they don’t want me wearing them.

6 Likes

Warriors should have more Barbarian styled armor I mean like He-Man levels heck even rouges should wear less seeing as their whole thing is sneaking and trying not to be heard let alone being quick I thought the devs were all about class fantasy?

3 Likes

The best i could find for my rogue is a “loincloth” that looks like a diaper.

7 Likes

I just wanna see my paladin’s booty

3 Likes

I have this robe… in every color.

2 Likes