Bikini armor

The exact name is called: Skimpy demon leather tunic, and the exception to the PC rule is definitely DH gear, because you must show off those tattoos after all.

1 Like

Pretty sure if “everyone else” wanted something Blizzard would throw it in, obviously “everyone else” isn’t part of the equation.

are you joking? they have been asked about this even on blizzcon 2017 i remeber some girl asked them about the lack of skimpy armor

4 Likes

No, I’m not.

Uh oh, someone asked for something. Everyone wants it now, obviously.

oh you are part of that small and intolerant anti fun police, what is this time some cheap moral dress code like the old times or some kind of weird skin complex?

6 Likes

so serious…

I in skimp gear on chars think of fun lines from one my fave mod based Companions from skyim. Sophia. She has one kick butt line. Actually most her lines are cool as hell.

goes along the lines most of my enemies are stiff before I kill them

May as well have some fun with your game playing. Other wise you get real dark real quick. Like me at 97.5 last night in the nightborne. I did not kill for the horde!!!..…I killed to make xp and break into 98 to hit legion.

Worth noting attaching goals to killing things is one of many things that helps psychologists determine a psychopath or sociopath. These even have rankings. This is the dark road serious leads to really.

Or you can just be les serious and have fun really. Whatever works I guess…

6 Likes

I like skimpy transmogs, so who are who to tell me no? Just so you know, I wear professional clothing at work in RL, I wear conservative clothing when I hang out, so in th game I’ll do the things that I don’t do in RL, because it’s a fantasy after all.

9 Likes

Right? I’m not Tymmie. I would not be caught dead in booty shorts and a belly top. But he totally would. It’s all in fun, of course.

And note that I also asked for the alternative for those who want more coverage than armor models provide (e.g. Red Sonja style female variants) to have that if that is what they want.

I don’t get why people want to restrict how others enjoy the game. Play your way. Let me play mine. There’s room for everyone.

(Clarification - I’m agreeing with Alynea. The 2nd two paragraphs here are addressed to the naysayers, not to her.)

3 Likes

Oh you mean the blizzard that was booed on their own stage for a mobile game their pc base doesn’t want?

How about those falling stock prices? Plummeting sub numbers? The mass bans for model edits with a 24hr reversal of most of said bans.

How about firing hundreds of employees despite having record profits and giving their new ceo a big fat bonus.

Or such wonderful comments directed at players like. You think you want it but you don’t. Or don’t you guys have phones.

Such gems!

Lets be real blizz as a company doesn’t care what we want. The game industry in general is falling further down the hole.

People by our very nature want freedom of choice.

3 Likes

Careful the fun police will send us to camp under the orders of the fuhrer warlock over there.

… oooooo…ooooo…oooooo

Lol

3 Likes

You’re not wrong.

1 Like

Theres a plate bottom for male and female toons looks identical and the only time blizz as far as i know reworked an armor to be less revealing it went right up the booty hole. You can still get it and i think its a red or blueish color from lots of farming or max gold on ah with every other op mog item on there

And i agree on the leather needing better bottoms to long have my rogues druids and pandas been trapped in pants and ugly woolies

1 Like

The best spot to farm glorious legplates is ahn’qiraj 20, because you can just aggro all the stupid bugs and reset it quick without killing the 1st boss.
one of the few spots with level appropriate (58 , 59 or 60 ) old world vanilla mobs.

sounds like glorious legplates with a belt, some belts actually cause the armor to become smaller even though its already small underwear.

The legpieces for the Bloodscale set, and the mail set of the same cut Firemane leggings, had to be reworked shortly after the release of Cataclysm. They had a certain… problem on Worgen, female Worgen specifically.

These were the quintessential bikini-bottom cut, and on Worgen ladies they were crotchless. SImilar problems went with every other bikini cut legs on a Worgen woman, but the Bloodscale/Firemane was the most insane. Pretty much the whole thing had to be reworked across the board.

It was noticable due to Running Wild, because, simply put, a crotchless Worgen butt up in the air had all sorts of unfortunate imp;lications.

So, that was the time Blizzard reworked the armor to be less revealing. Because there pretty much was no goddam other choice.

You might wanna edit that, I got silenced for using that word (After mog), ironically I was telling another person off for even using that word to demean women (Which she was), I wonder if she got silenced too, the thread vanished. But yeah edit it.

Anyways I wish they would add more to cloth and mail, it would be nicer (I think leather did get nice ones during Legion, and Cloth always have some revealing outfit to degree).

Hope they never get rid of it, like come on it’s a game, and there’s something badbutt (Got silenced too many times, not saying the opposite) about either genders in an skimpy or no shirt outfit fighting against their enemies. I like it, and we need to stop acting like it’s so horrible seeing skin.

As to terminology, I find the phrase armorkini to be both acceptable and descriptive with less negative connotations.

2 Likes

There’s a lot of leather tops. Just no bottoms to speak of, other than the various woolies. You could pretend Druid gear is burqinis :rofl:

There used to be a leather bottom that was very revealing that got added during cataclysm from a quest in booty bay. They used to show the entire thigh region but then suddenly got fixed and covered down to the knee area. No screenshots are on there showing it in it’s original form sadly.

But the modding community took the liberty of restoring them to what they originally were.

You should stand up for what you believe in and stop paying such an evil company a monthly sub, deep down you don’t condone those practices… do you? Paying for a sub with a token with gold only makes the problem worse since they get almost $20 a month from you. Let them know how you feel, hit them where it hurts.