Bikini armor

Just a bunch of people wishin they looked like that IRL.

smh

No need.

There are some for the doods. More importantly soon you can hide everything but pants. So the men can go conan soon if they want.

2 Likes

True enough but as a game we are meant to escape. If only a little.

2 Likes

There is one pair of plate shorts for male toons, an about lvl 30 mission reward. They are bright blue, and very difficult to actually accessorize.

No - I want more variety, at the same level of access available to female plate wearers. Likewise, full coverage options should be there for female characters who want it.

Beefcake to Cheesecake Parity, nothing less.

2 Likes

The Cobalt Legguards I think. And yeah, haven’t found a good way to mog those yet. At least I got my 4 pairs of Woolies/loincloths to wear outside of combat

Most of wows armors covers head to toe.

I can think of about 12 playe legs that are essentially shorts the other slots you will be able to hide.

It may seem like ladies have more options but numberically there are far more full armor suits in wow then bikini armors. Which is further broken down by are type.

Both genders have options.

Personally the more styles the better to me. I want as many happy players as possible.

1 Like

I will further concede that the Zandalari plate armor rah-rah skirt is cute as hell, and does play a significant role in my xmog rotation, but I am currently dressing Tymmie more conservatively - just a little skin, around the waist.

its a fantasy game buddy

2 Likes

Is there a plate version of woolies tho?

There are a few really basic plate shorts. Can’t think of the names off the top of my head.

Would need to hop on my few male toons to look.

Out of all the armor types men have the fewest skimpy bits as clothies.

I miss when we could flag a thread for being great and that it should receive attention for having good ideas.

This about my best “skimpy” mog I can get going with this top and it matches really well. Cant show off my skin but skin tight leggings/yoga pants work just as well these days!

1 Like

I am eyeing moving a char to another server to make a male DH to go for the illidan look. Would be the first male char i’d Have lol.

Blizzard needs to get with the times and make new RPG styles of gear again, vanilla and classic were miles ahead of where we are now, people like to customize their look ya know on mmoRPGs.

4 Likes

As a leather user legs are gonna be pants robes or the woollies. Sadly blizz doesn’t like giving leather leg variety.

As a void elf though you can use parts of your heritage armor.

1 Like

Yep sad but true. Blizz holds a tight choke hold on wows creative freedom.

1 Like

Bikini armor should be edited or removed from the game. If you’re looking that hard at your character, and god only knows what you’re thinking about, then maybe it’s time to take a long, hard look in the mirror and analyze where you went wrong in life. Nobody should be treated like a piece of meat. This is partially what is wrong with the world today.

This isn’t a game for creativity, you’ll need to find a new game if that’s what you’re here for.

1 Like

This is as good as i could get a leather user looking.

Roar.

2 Likes

This is a typical leather combo i use.

Takes horse away…

Get off it. Its a game. Its meant to be fun. Players get to make cool looking fictional characters that they say “oooooo ahhhhhh”. Your hand of bs cards has no value.

Using sex appeal is the oldest marketing trick in the book and both genders are idealized in all outlets to bring in consumers.

As an mmorpg creative freedom is part of the point. Thats why tmog exists.

I’m prrfectly fine with my reflection mate. Certain tropes have been there since the dawn of time.

6 Likes

it seems you have a problem with something so harmless as skin pixels, everyone else is fine with that besides if you dont like that kind of thing just dont equip them, after the modding show that just happened the last thing blizzard has to do is taking away stuff people like

7 Likes