Biggest bolt I've ever seen

From my boys twitter

Seems fine if you ask me

8 Likes

Wait is this the same lock as the other threads? If so we need someone to interview him.

I don’t see anything wrong with it.

ya but ur hardly mentally present

it is

bizarre that its always and only the same lock

1 Like

Spite stack with skyfury/arcane int? And supremacy/dark soul etc

Skyfury is actually a 30% damage buff to chaos bolt as it always crits. Some people stack in spite with huge inevitable doom stacks. Sounds like typical dh dk tbh

3 Likes

Does this warlock have two sets of gear?

One secret set of gear to wear and hit 545k+ damage chaos bolts in arenas?

Another set of gear to logout on so nobody knows how he’s doing this?

1 Like

not surprising the worst defensive hunter NA made a thread showing only a screenshot of a damage breakdown no context

2 Likes

ur my hero no cap

1 Like

https://i.imgur.com/GdCbTK6.png

this was like early february so a couple weeks at most into the season
no spite, no skyfury, no mage
target had lights grace stacks and 20%+vers

this was 1 rof off infernals insta darksoul
he was like 445 at the time

hes still only 460 however it looks like now he has 2 voidrituals

i’m not saying it as a blanket statement about warlocks
i’m just saying this 1800 warlock bolts harder than any other warlock in the game and is never even close in gear
no gimmicks either like unbound force or anything like that

Has anyone double checked that the Legion legendaries are disabled in arenas?

Coudl be the void rituals? idk. With 3 of them on a rank 1 2 and 3 my mind blast hits 60-70k. Mind u thats not alot but compared to normal mind blasts it would make sense why chaos hits so damn hard

Yeah fair enough. Something sounds fishy here.

Ive tested void rituals, unbound force, pretty much every azerite and essence combo. Never found anything outrageous like this. I mean ive hit 300k bolts with the perfect procs (AND 20 stacks of infernal), but not to this extent.

Ive hit 400k bolts on people with 30 stacks of spite.

Only thing i havent tested is crit % and crit stacked corruptions. If this man is doing it all without skyfury or intellect or spite OR supremacy thats wild lol.

Is it possible his target was accidentally running around in arenas with too much Corruption gear on?

Tell ur friend to line the bolt next time. Pillars actually negate chaos bolt damage.

idiot

6 Likes

I have qued with this lock before on my Dk. He actually sucks really bad, and I don’t believe he is fluent in english. Genuinely being serious. But this was in s1 and s2 before these random massive bolts came out of nowhere.

Dude usually has like 2k games played and trash winrate

word of wisdom

2 Likes

Dude it’s always this Warlock. He has to be doing something.

Double void ritual max stacks I’m assuming with on use and cloak. Yup seems good.

Crit
Vers
Mastery

all 3 modify bolt dmg, and haste is a v good stat for lock

void ritual is pretty insane by its 20s end. weakaura it. later bolts are going to be very impactful.

skyfury has to be involved in this too

I mean I just thought it was funny that it was possible to happen in arena, you can see he got one off and ended the game

I’m sure skippee could give actual context, but I’m actually quite impressed since this is definitely an arena setting

But also I mean I’m kind of curious what circumstances made this happen anyways which is why I made the thread