Bigger chance for tomarrow now

Because they nerfed the heck out of the prepatch event anyway.

They could limit it to two weeks and it would be fine with the way it works now.

I wish i can multibox IRL imagine working 100 jobs at a time by multiboxing clones

Yes, correct. The way they nerfed it allows for them to push it even to the 13th if needed.

It is not coming tomorrow.

1 Like

Michael Keaton tried that once. Didn’t work out as well as he had hoped.

2 Likes

While not 100 jobs I did automate a reports project in Corporate America that had been being taking 2 full time salaried employees all their time for years down to ~3 hours of my time using access and minitab automation.

Got me a nice bonus for doing it to.

Not a chance. Some realms will be offline until 4pm PDT tomorrow.

And WoW has ghouls. CoD has zombies.

It’s my new signature.

:cake:

#boxingischeating
#endmultiboxing
#1button1action

1 Like

Not even going to read your post once I saw that tool Asmonwhatever.

Pre-patch is not happening until next week.

1 Like

PrePatch Ghouls will eat all the bone tomarrow

1 Like

Downtime tomorrow is only an hour. Before downtime for prepatch was at least 4hours so I doubt its tomorrow.

It’s the 6th, my brothers friends uncles nephews daughter works for blizzard

That reminds me of this:

1 Like

you are forgetting 8.3.7 was down all day gave 0 new content and the reasoning behind the patch was its the stuff for pre-patch early so the day of wont be forever…

are they cute?

Not a chance tomorrow.

This proves nothing.
Would it probably be more pain to also put in the prepatch with realm connections? Yes.
Possibility of deadlines that need to be met superseding it too? Yes.

Blizzard has broken every “convention” they had with prepatches as far as announcing goes, but if they don’t release tomorrow it’ll be the only actual “convention” regarding the game itself they break by having a prepatch shorter than 4 weeks.

Some realms will be offline until 4pm PDT. Good luck on tomorrow with the train wreck that Khadgar is going through.

1 Like

Because it’s just level squish. How long do you need to look at your character and see that some of the talents and abilities have changed

I’m not saying one or another, I’m just pointing it ALL has been unprecedented at this point.

1 Like

I agree, I just really don’t see it until they know the realms are stable.