Bigger chance for tomarrow now

The XP buff ends whenever the pre-patch comes out. So it’s not a factor in deciding the date.

1 Like

If they were able to isolotate the issues to those servers I could totally see them still apply it and have that extended maintenance for those servers instead of delaying the prepatch but it’s all guesswork with the poor poor communication blizzard has had this past couple of months.

1 Like

I can not like this enough. This is the biggest problem atm.

The pre-patch isn’t just for the players. It also gives Blizzard some time to fix any major problems that will arise when the patch goes live.

1 Like

Ahhh yes, the gear from Brewfest that people are obtaining now will not have to be squished. We’ll just go into the expac with current Brewfest gear and never replace it!!

3 Likes

I dig how you assume delaying an expansion would keep players happy. As if it wouldn’t develop into an absolute wild fire of pissed off people. :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

I was implying a delay would lead to more polish and better development. Not sure what I was thinking!

lol its not JUST a squish try again

Your one button one action ruins macros btw so maybe word it better.

With a realm connection happening tomorrow?

Not a chance

since when do they do patches on any day BUT a tuesday lmao

the data from MOTHER in chamber of hearts says otherwise

2020/09/29 at 10:00 AM

its been that date since last changelog

8.3.0 (Tue Jan 14 2020) Build 32712

A random spell potentially expiring is meaningless, especially when they are connecting two realms tomorrow.

lol not random, its on ALL the corruption effects that had it posted months in advanced

Next available from MOTHER on 2020/10/02 at 10:00 PM

but was THAT one there months in advanced?

OH NOE that means pre patch isn’t october 6th either!!!

still a top trending thing on mmo champ

Some would say idiots are the majority.

1 Like

as if only high rollers prefer wowhead instead…