Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

wiggles toes

But then how will I feel the road?

3 Likes

Blood Elf players have just as much right to ask for more options as anyone else.

16 Likes

We did not get the most customizations out of all races.

9 Likes

Let’s compromise! Alliance gets void elven paladins and horde gets undead belves, deal?

1 Like

im literally a disc healer that heals with void and light so i beg to differ the void can heal things , it would also expand their lore a bit better they came from no backstory really other then being exiled blood elfs so anything is possible just admit you are a void elf hater and well leave it at that .

careful they will tell you the chart numbers is wrong like they did me , but still you guys got 7.9 billion but you could use a few more options at least you are not orcs begging for more when orcs have literally the most .

I just want what’s already in the dressing room but not unlocked for playable characters. Those red eyes.

11 Likes

you and me both i want red eyes for my belf dk too

1 Like

Through insoles.

1 Like

Well wishes from the other side of the pond again.
Hopefully there’s a red phoenix mount tagged in somewhere :> since there was one datamined alongside the sapphire skyblazer.

Male models could really do with some fancy jewelry like fem received too. But seriously body types and more facial hair options would be nice.

2 Likes

dk need more customization

7 Likes

Yes, they do. Look at the demon hunter unique customization and then compare it to the very few DK unique options. DKs deserve more class specific customizations. Love us, Blizzard, please!

11 Likes

Only recently started playing yesterday and I’ve been browsing the forums a lot on the side. I have to say…

I’m very sorry.

I personally didn’t main a blood elf but I loved what they added to the Horde, it’s a damned shame what Blizzard has done to pretty much give a Horde race to the Alliance. I need to catch up on my lore reading, but here are my suggestions for blood elf customization:

• Diverse tattoo’s that represent the ranger / farstriders, magisters, blood knights and any other group I may be missing.
  • Additional skin tone options
  • More eye colors, specifically red with potentially Dark Ranger and / or San’layn customization like from Icecrown.
  • Warpaint similar to other Horde races since high elves have been Horde for what, a decade now?
  • Feathers and other ornaments, as well as more jewelry.

I would try to ignore the Alliance trolls, I think they’re mostly here to bait and rub it in than actually contribute, stay positive. I was blown away by what I could do on my orc, you guys deserve the same.

19 Likes

How about we ignore void elves and the people that keep trolling?

5 Likes

I’d like some Blood Mage tattoos. Maybe they should also get some lightforged draenei type of tattoos to for the golden eyed ones.

Scar options should really be something that exists for every race.

I don’t know what I think about how they should include Dark Rangers.

I think the best way to do it would be to make them a hero class. Because then you could give them their own voice files. But it’d be another Elf hero class.

Alternatively I think they’d be good as an Allied Race. Then anybody who complains about another Elf allied race you could be like, “Actually, they’re a second Forsaken Allied Race.”

They could also just have their own voice filter like death knights have. But that’s more of a subrace toggle at that point.

1 Like

What if Dark Rangers were a Death Knight ranged spec?

1 Like

DK should have red eyes and vampyr customization! after all the blood DKs should be able to have them.

3 Likes

Sadly I have to agree, I have never had as many people on my ignore list as I currently do due to all the trolls, troll threads and troll posts coming from that side currently.

3 Likes

Agreed. I tried making my own thread objecting to high elves being given to Alliance and they flagged me for trolling. It almost feels like targeted harassment.

Last time I played the Horde was united, now I see one of our models on the other side. It’s genuinely kind of depressing.

5 Likes

I’m just hoping they add some good, highly requested customization as compensation to blood elves.

14 Likes