Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

Oh, my!!! :scream: :scream: :scream:

I see what you did there, Moon!!!

My congratulations, that is an excellent strat the one you are using there. You make me proud.

Thank you, we truly appreciate the honesty.

Pfff, they wished they would had tought about something as visually unique as Voidberg. Heck, legitimately speaking, his face looks better than most of the current NB faces.

I´d make a Voidberg. He would be monstruous but VERY cool. And menacing too (good luck to people trying to BS Voidberg, remember what happened to guys trying to BS Davy Jones, right?)

Omg Voidberg with a pirate tmog IS Davy Jones T_T… so magnificent (no pun intended to Magnificent btw).

3 Likes

I’ll be happy with my Blood Elves when:

• Dark Ranger NPC skin and eyes are available as customization options.

• Additional skin and eye options, as well as jewelry and accessories, are added that would fit the Dark Ranger/San’layn theme.

• More hairstyles are added. I don’t really care if the hairstyles are brand new, variants on existing hairstyles, or straight up copies from other races (I’m looking at you Void Elves). I just want more options.

• The tiara and headband hairstyles have their tiaras/headbands removed (where possible) and made into an optional toggle that can be used on any hairstyle (where possible), much as has been done for Nightborne on the PTR with that one hairstyle that had a headband (it’s been removed and made available as an option for every hairstyle!)

• The jewelry is available to the males and given more color options for the metal and gems.

• More facial hair options are added and then broken up into separate mustache and beard categories. I want to be able to mix and match the way Humans can.

• Scar options are added and usable with any face (none of this scar on only specific faces nonsense).

• Tattoo options are added for both body and face, and in a variety of colors.

That’s what I want.

9 Likes

No, YOU want these so YOU can demand Void elves get them as well. I see how you work and as you said you are selfish.

3 Likes

You don’t know me. You don’t have any business deciding what I want. Only I get to speak for me. You need to reign in that hostility.

7 Likes

Casi, digamos que el dinero no dura mucho hoy en dia.

:stuck_out_tongue:

The more brutally honest people, the better.

Cough

Hacks

Wheeze

Oh, I’m sorry, I thought I choked on something there.

3 Likes

Don’t. Make sure someone’s there to do the Heimlich!

1 Like

Voidberg with a little pirate hat on makes me oddly happy. lol

I think many people took issue by saying they didn’t want to lose out on the K’thir or that Void Elves weren’t K’thir they were ethereal rejects… it was weird.

Void Elves are void elves. K’thir and the Ethereals involved in their making were both void affected. Don’t see the issue myself…

Still I’d like to see many more things for my Blood Elves. Amber and Orange Eyes are top of my list…

Though I also want that WCII era tattooing for Farstriders… the scars and damaged ears and I’m quite fond of a pheonix based looking tattoo… maybe with a fiery effect?

5 Likes

I’ll post mine for Blood Elves when I’m not in the middle of drinks and eats :rofl: and when I can be at my comp, those are wonderful ideas though, full support!

2 Likes

There’s a preemptive thing that could be done.

Not reading hypocrisy.

3 Likes

I wish all these fake Horde players would go back to the Alliance…

4 Likes

By all means show me any case where I have said such a thing to anyone, and I will apologize profusely.

I’m not being hostile

It certainly feels like you are…

but I am calling out your BS on the spot and shoving it back in your very face.

but you’re not being hostile… right?

So what exactly have I said that you’re “throwing back in my very face”? Because as far as I can tell, you’re just making stuff up right now.

6 Likes

I’m confused, but it might be the drinks.

Don’t call me alliance!

Oh wait…

7 Likes

and they are starting to work on those now aswell its a start but its not done yet .

Looking forward to your art for the BE ideas, they’ve always been wonderful!

4 Likes

Glad i am not the only one here noticing

Why not go back and read your own posts, I am not doing your work for you. We all know what you said, “to get what I want” as long as it benefits you, great the rest can slag off.
Spare me.

We love you though Avarie :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

In some particular stuff like the Dark Ranger and undead elf zombie stuff, he isn´t as “self serving”… or so he has said.

I´ll take his word in such case. And as i warned above -sorry not sorry, Nico-: I´ll hang him from his metaphorical balls, remove them and make him choke on them IF I see any attemtp of poaching for the Velves from his part related to this subject. Heck, I´m NOT appreciative about Velfers asking for runic tattoos but I guess that as long as the devs put on the effort FOR FREAKING ONCE and use different designs between the two races, I won´t raise an issue.

Totalmente de acuerdo.

I mean, regarding your post about hypocritical people?

That one is waaay more deserving. He actually is in favor of copy pasting the hairstyles if my memory is right.

I don´t get what´s their point coming here if they 1) don´t actually care and 2) who are they trying to convince here? Certainly not us… and this thread is our own protective bubble.

But please!!! A proper Davy Jones Cosplay is worth gold!!!

Maybe the phoenix would be possible, but doubt so in any terribly elaborated manner. It would be basically the Belf flag Icon at the most.

As a freak anime fan, I´d like the runic scarification art take an inspiration on the transmutation circles of FMA -that headcanon about Belves activating the runes to literally cast their spells is so glorious-.

5 Likes

I’m not usually an Alliance fan but I’m confident in saying that we will accept you and Fezzy as actual Night Elves into the Horde. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

2 Likes