Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

Refreshing to read some of the more level-headed takes in the comments there, nice seeing by the upvoted comments just how many people agree with a lot of em, as well as ‘Welcome home’ comments, thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

Ok so I got my answer. You here to provide nothing but more of the same pointless toxicity of usual (cause excuse me, but the behaviour of nobodies on Reddit is pretty much an irrelevant topic as far as Belf customization options are concerned).

Putting you on ignore from now onwards so don’t even bother with a reply.

5 Likes

Fen, don’t bother. Simply, don’t waste the time.

That post was some weird “gotcha” directed to Tarrok and not even Tarrok seems to know what was the point of it.

3 Likes

I’m an extremely visual player (comes with being deaf and all that) — and I’m not the only visually-oriented player out there.

Blizzard has talked about silhouette in past, so this issue does matter.

It’s OK that it’s not important to you. But it is important to a fair number of players.

6 Likes

Don’t know if I ever responded to this though I meant to.

Very good things. Like it all.

4 Likes

I’m working on some drawings of hairstyles I want!

6 Likes

I want a wild and crazy curly mess like Merida. I want truly long hair flowing down the back.
I want a quarter shaved head with long hair on the other side

10 Likes

I would love those as well!

1 Like

I want this so badly

9 Likes

(Been thinking about doing the same hair / eye color combo as you)

4 Likes

I would love that! I want similar looking ones with braids.

I’m mildly obsessed with braids.

5 Likes

I’m a real-life Merida when it comes to hair, only that I’m a (strawberry) blonde instead of redhead.

I was thrilled when human females got that “Afro” hair style. Not quite the same as my curls, but still a nice thing to have!

I’d love to have access to curly hair on a Horde race. Real curly hair, not those fake “waves.”

4 Likes

Like that!?

4 Likes

Yes please! I would love that!

3 Likes

Me too and I don’t want to share it with Void Elves and I say that in advance because they seem to want everything we have or could have so.

4 Likes

My hair is curlier than that (type 3B with a bit of 3C), but that’s still an awesome hairdo. It’d be a fun addition!

3 Likes

Well, this topic it’s going as well as I expected.

A lot of people pretending that they care for blood elves customizations when I know for a fact that they’re putting up a front of pure, disgusting hypocrisy.

Keep it up and remember to pat yourselves in the back about how charitable and great you are for caring about this now when things are already ruined, but that’s ok because you got your way.

8 Likes

It’s best to ignore those people, I mean just since yesterday my ignore list got quite a few new names added to it.

Also love you Midare, I haven’t said it lately so I felt the need. :heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

Oh I am. I’m simply not bothering with WoW anymore.

Love you too (even if I’m not the kind of person that expresses this kind of thing with ease) but really, I’m just done with this altogether. Tired of hypocrites, and tired of Blizzard’s fear.

EDIT: Wow, that was faster than usual. I guess someone felt I hit too close to home to their true intentions.

6 Likes

Wow, who would go out of their way to flag you like that? That seems like a targeted attack

6 Likes