Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

Only the blood princes uses the night elf animations, it’s a different model based off the night elf.
The regular san’layn use blood elf assets.

I wouldn’t expect noid elves, but night elves have been made into dark rangers. Where would they fall into it?
Just have night elves given the same style options as blood elves to represent such?
I wouldn’t even mind humans being an option, or should all 3 body types be options of an allied race…possibly horde as we’ve not really seen the night elven dark rangers come home. Regular undead would be a neat body option as well.

i read the name as “big Boob elf”…

now I’m let down :frowning:

People have asked for various body sliders :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

there should be some body sliders, look at swtor as a reference
(just the character creation)

you get sliders for a few things, i personally don’t care about breast sliders, but would love to see body size slider, thats why i bring up swtor, they manage well by giving just 3 options skinny/muscular/thicccccc

all three are loved and played, it just makes sense that people of the same race wont all have the same body

1 Like

they cant even add slots to the backpack

I just put them on ignore. They’ve admitted here and on their twitter they’re just trolling.

4 Likes

I see and that’s really sad but since I know that now will you be a dear and remind me how to ignore someone again because I really have forgotten.

should we just accept their ineptitude and keep paying? or should we hold them accountable for their lack of knowledge of their own code and demand that they figure it out?

you don’t go to a restaurant and order a chicken breast and then pay and eat raw poultry because their cook has no clue how to cook* it.

The issue is more that they cooked the chicken in 2005.

Also, wasn’t this found to be a misconception? You get more bag slots for having an authenticator. Etc.

if you want to pay to eat 17 year old chicken be my guest.

as for the bag thing its a meme of sorts because they broke the game adding 4 bag slots due to the authentication bag slots.
their excuse was that they don’t know their own code.

You’ll need to go to your preferences. Should be a Users section. Just click the + for Add and type in their name Their server is Wyrmrest Accord. It should pop up I think they’re the only one with their name.

You can also if they’re not hiding their profile go to their activity and it will be on the top right.

3 Likes

You are lovely and thank you for explaining both ways to me completely, I really appreciate it. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

If you’re on phone it used to not work but I believe its working easily enough now. :stuck_out_tongue:

But you’re very welcome.

2 Likes

Since we saw Night Elf Dark Rangers in BfA, I wouldn’t oppose such options being added to them, but I’d like to see those Night Elf Dark Rangers actually return to the Alliance fold before that happens.

The Horde have a much stronger claim to it via Blood Elves since there have been Blood Elf Dark Rangers prominently in the Horde for over a decade now. The Dark Ranger options for Blood Elves has been a long standing request, and since we are revisiting customization, I’d like to see Blood Elves get those options ASAP.

Seeing Void Elves get so many requests fulfilled while Blood Elves, as a core race, had such a lackluster customization pass for Shadowlands, has been a bitter pill to swallow for many. The Dark Ranger options are low hanging fruit that could take the first step towards making those players happier. The options already exist. It’s merely a matter of flipping switch so the players can access them.

4 Likes

I hope that doesn’t happen.

Yeah. I’m into Night Elf Dark Rangers.

Make it a hero class and give it to the elves.

I think it’s fine that people are requesting customization options.

But I think that is a very strange way to put things.

Void Elf customizations should probably be comparable to Nightborne customizations.

If you’re upset about Blood Elf customizations that’d kind of a whole other thing.

I don’t think sliders is in the cards, just by virtue of how WoW is made. Not to say it isn’t possible, just that I don’t think Blizz will invest the time and resources to make it happen. With that said, I wouldn’t mind if every race had a preset “lean”, “standard”, and “husky” body type option, just so each race can have some body shape diversity among their populace.

I definitely think all the races are lacking body diversity. Multiple models would be just wonderful,imo.

2 Likes

It’s not so much me being upset, but me being sympathetic to those that are. Void Elves got some really impactful options thanks to “hand-me-downs” from Blood Elves. This made a not-insignificant-number of Blood Elf players upset as they feel their uniqueness and exclusivity to these options has been infringed on.

Even though I am benefiting from the new options for my Void Elves, I’m not blind to how they feel and would like to see them get a long standing request fulfilled just as I have.

And as someone who also plays Blood Elves, I honestly feel the customization pass that Blood Elves got was very lacking in impactful options compared to say Humans or Night Elves. The Dark Ranger customization options would be a start to addressing that IMO.

11 Likes

Literally all of that…

Like seriously… I wish I could like it more than once. Taking a page out of Naughty’s book…

:blue_heart: :blue_heart::blue_heart:

2 Likes