Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

8 Likes

Heck yeah!
:heart_eyes_cat:

6 Likes

I will literally switch to Horde and train them. Blizzard can have this character. I will train all races to be druids.

4 Likes

Yeah thats fair. We’ve had a scant few high elves in SW since vanilla but, yeah I imagine in Outland at least they’d be assumed.

Still any high elf near enough fel radiation would have their eyes go green and I have trouble just assuming Outland isn’t steeped in it. At least that close to Shadowmoon.

I didn’t use it until early this year. Honestly best decision I’ve made.

Sometimes its good to just not see what a person says and thats not a bad thing by any means. I think its a good move given where things were going (assuming the person you put on ignore is who I think) between you two.

I find that after a time (usually a few days to a week) I can take them off ignore and I’ll be much calmer about whatever it was that caused me to put them on ignore.

…I actually might make a Kyuu just for amusement and for some pictures… but nah Kyuu is a Blood Elf through and through.

I honestly hadn’t thought about that possibility until you mentioned it. lol

I have thought about making a Blood Elf version of Fenelon a few times and even done so once.

1 Like

There was a population of high elves in SW… so I dunno where you got that logic from. They even used the moonwell in the park pre-cata although night elves did not like it.

the void elves use necromancy just look what they do in zuldazar

They enchanted bones with void energy, they didn’t resurrected it or forced the soul of the Dino back into the bones.

In fact they had to put it down after in fear the void energies would get out off control.

1 Like

you can create undeads with different cosmic forces such as light or Fel and clearly also the void

But HAVE we ever seen a sentient undead being reanimated with Void? We really have only seen void puppetry.

2 Likes

Red eyes aren’t asets exclusive to undead creatures, Dire Orcs from the Bleeding Hollow clan have them.

And Blood Magic became a Belf thing since MoP regardless of Liadrin the Draenei weeb’s cameo in WoD, period.

3 Likes

It would be great to see the bood elves use blood magic more, we saw that the mogu created crocodile people using it, it would be great to see what can be created with it.

1 Like

I miss that Blood Mage from the blasted lands, the Gnome one. He disappeared after WOD started up.

2 Likes

a blood mage class would be great

1 Like

Red eyes for Blood Elves could serve not just the Dark Ranger fantasy, but also the Blood Mage one that really could use some focus on.

While I don’t think we will be seeing a “Blood Mage” class, I would like if BE warlocks were used as stand ins lorewise since there’s already a lot of overlap.

3 Likes

The issue here is that it was not a true undead. You could consider it more of a golem then an undead.

The material just happened to be bones in this case, and they wanted to play on the trolls superstition.

Maybe for a spec for battle mages hehe, need to cut something to draw blood for that magic…

Even if** they controlled bones using void energy, how does this equate to Dark Rangers? It’s a totally different thing.

I’m just here to show off my new look :dancer:

5 Likes

I love it, alot actually. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Reminder you can’t gatekeep red eyes.
You don’t even have them.

Gothic motifs suit void elves better, and red is a void colour.

Your exclusive is holy .

Wow you have been wrong so many times previously and you are wrong on this as well because you and many others have rejected the void aspect of Void Elves in order to get normal stuff so you don’t have any claim to it at all which is why when they add San’layn, red eyes, etc. it will be to Blood Elves or Undead.

3 Likes