Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

Awww, normally I’d switch to an alt to give you likes so I don’t forget but I will for sure give you them with this character as soon as I have more because that’s super sweet of you to say about me and Lann and Midare are two of my favorites as well. :blush: :blush: :blush:

1 Like

I’ve recently added five people for the time being.

I’ll remove it eventually but its better for me personally to just not see em for awhile.

Today… there have been many “view hidden reply(s)”.

2 Likes

I’m actually shocked by this given how nice you always are to well everyone even when they are really mean to you but I suppose if it’s for the better that’s what really counts so good on you dearie and here’s some hugs. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

Appreciate it.

Sometimes I find its better to walk away before it goes too far. Its one of the ways I’ve mostly remained so calm even when others do accuse me this or that.

I actually recommend it for anyone else who finds they get into fights often.

There are a few folk that I will not put on ignore though… I find their words unseen just end up getting out of hand. I may not respond… but I want to know what they’re up to…

2 Likes

What? None of that makes sense.

I understand and I’m always here for you dearie since we are friends even if it’s just giving you random supportive replies or random hugs which I do a lot lately. :wink: :wink: :wink:

2 Likes

I hope blood elf players get everything they want that makes sense lore wise as I wish for all other races to get customization options that make sense for them. The game would be better off with more customization options.

5 Likes

I would settle for the Blood elf racial weapons. I want what those guards have!

5 Likes

Every time I open wowhead and see that blizzard is giving everything the void elf community is asking for I’m like… okay so when is it going to be the blood elves turn to get racial unique customizations? :thinking:

3 Likes

Don’t settle! Ask for both the weapons and customization! :smiley:

5 Likes

NEVER, I WON’T LET THE MONKEY’S PAW CURL, NOT AGAIN. YOU ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT BUT THERE’S ALWAYS SOME KIND OF SICK CRUEL TWIST!

There’s always a catch. Always.

At this point… Blood elf druid. GIVE IT TO ME!

5 Likes

I mean if you’re talented enough in arcane magic you can turn yourself into a bird, so why not other animals?

i think thats more to do the with the fact that the alliance populations dont interact with ‘high elves’ in any capacity. outside of quel’thalas and dalaran where else would they encounter one? i mean sure your individual character can go to dalaran and interact with the elves that live there in an individual capacity that doesnt mean the alliance populations back home would now accept an individual seeking refuge warmly. and theres so few of those even that they always get mistaken for blood elves. so that elf has to tell you the player, theyre not a blood elf because all of the other adventurers coming through have just been assuming ‘why are blood elves here’

i never utilized the ignore feature until last night. its not even someone who claims to be pro, i just dont want to see their posts anymore

so what hair color will you be using for fenelon? are you just going to recreate kyuu

2 Likes

I deeply love the blood elves and their lore. the dark ranger are not part of the lore and aesthetics of the blood elf, the dark ranger are forsaken.
the blood elves represent the fight to survive and save quelthalas. the dark rangers are undead who serve the ruler of the forsaken and when sylvanas gave the order the dark rangers fought against quelthalas and blood elves. we killed many dark rangers.

Let me correct you, it is the high elf community getting what they want.

Us void elf peps wants more void options.

1 Like

Fenelon will not be changing.

Maybe if they add tentacles to bald actually… But I kinda doubt it.

1 Like

If it was to be an option, I bet fen would sport Medusa-like hair

Depends how they do it.

Now if they manage tentacles that can look like dreadlocks or cornrows?

And it looks good?

I’ll have something to shout about.

1 Like

Some scar/tattoo ideas

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/21/d5/14/21d51493139bf5e4cf4847588ece8946.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/9f/0f/ff/9f0fffbbf2fb87eec83a2ce9706bb7b8.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/fd/d7/d7/fdd7d7d9fff03f7ee1a1af797b8edc63.jpg

https://www.deviantart.com/applesin/art/WoW-Vranr-the-Blood-Elf-306557109?q=gallery%3Aapplesin%2F379235&qo=6

4 Likes