Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

if lorthemar can have scars we too

Lightforged blood elf
-pbs.twimg.com/media/Ecw769OWAAAXqiC.png

Excuse me mister, last time I saw living near a pathetic Fel Crystal was good enough for my PC to get Fel green eyes. so why wouldn´t working and living near Anima Golems be good enough so them Belves get AT LEAST red colored eyes (and no, the kind of magic associated with the Anima Golems and the Dark Animus is NOT the same kind of magic associated with San´layn nor Shadowlands. they come from polar opposite sources as a matter of fact).

It´s kinda sad, the Thunder Isle patch was one of the BEST patches as far as Belf cameos and screentime are related. And it seems like most Belf fans kinda forgot about it?

And personally I rather get “Farstrider tattoos” NOT like Alleria´s but like the awesome warpaint models our dear Izzabelle posted in this thread (I mean if my toon is gonna paint her face the time she would spent should be justified).

Runic scarifications.

In the old combined customization thread someone posted irl examples and amazingly enough, those could be colored too!!!

Cues the amount of offense I felt back in January when instead of scars (I mean they gave Nelves scars and the actual elf race to canonically lose 90% of it´s race are STILL the Belves smh) we got gaudy jewerly was… big. More than big. It was HUGE.

2 Likes

Let us not forget Nightborne need tunics

3 Likes

There’s a special place for BE players that deny others the desire of more fel and dark ranger based options while solely pushing for light based customization.

I want options based on the tradition of the quelthalas kingdom! scars that represent the fight to survive the scourge like lorthemar has and tattoos that represent our most important traditional factions magister and farstrider, light options that represent how golden eyes are our connection to the new sunwell that radiates light at us all the time.
I want our lore and our aesthetics to be respected! We are not undead cannibal monsters! that’s the aesthetic and lore forsaken !!

1 Like

I recommend you go to ghostlands at the entrance of zulaman. You could also read some books and comics. currently veeresa does not have any animosity towards blood elves.

the elves in the short story of lor’themar are dead or wretched or neutral now

Something that may soon change and we won’t even have that anymore. The whiners will have gotten their copy/paste model.

2 Likes

that’s why more than ever we need more customizations

I mean, her husband died due to the Blood Elves in the Kirin Tor and she helped with the Purge of Dalaran. Surely there’s some animosity there, even if she’s willing to defend Quel’thalas from external threats. Oh and lets not forget the squabbling during the war campaign against Suramar between the Blood Elves and the Silver Covenant (that Tyrande of all people had to deal with). But her bigger issue isn’t with the Blood Elves themselves, it’s with their affiliation with the Horde, which also breeds animosity toward her people.

The biggest issue with High/Blood Elves is the lore is all over the place. Both of us are right in the respective things we’re referencing. Blizz has written their lore to be as inconsistent as possible which leads to so much heated debate on the forums.

1 Like

and see the farstriders and SC together in the hunter class hall

Irrelevant. Legion Order halls represented classes, not factions. Every order hall had horde and alliance champions in them. That was the point, the horde and alliance were still fighting after the failed attack on the broken shore after Varian was killed so the Order halls had to be established. You aren’t there as a member of your faction but as a member of your class.

And I would be happy if you got all of those things.

The problem is that you see as an affront that other BE players would like more of a fel or undead aesthetic as well.

and still the leaders of the farstriders and SC are together. there is no animosity with the high elves. there is animosity with the void elves

because it does not respect our lore and our aesthetics. but I’m more than happy that the forsaken have elf customization

1 Like

I’m glad then that you are the self appointed arbiter of what IS ACTUALLY Blood Elf Lore and aesthetics.

Gonna mix me a fel infused tequila margarita and drink it at the Bazzar either way.

1 Like

Which would had never happened if Rhonin had understood the meaning of the word “neutral”. You can´t go to war and them complain nobody told you you might get killed for participating.

Also, Veeresa was already a salty anti Belf prejudiced airhead BEFORE WotLK (I mean peachy when people forgets she literally put a label to the WHOLE of the Belf race just to justify the insanity of her dearest cousin -who wasn´t even woking in the benefit of Silvermoon btw. The guy was literally one of the minions of Sinestra, the elves from Quel´thalas had NOTHING to do with his bad actions against Veeresa), so sorry but the Purge argument won´t help this time around (heck the Purge actually hurt the neutral Belf faction, and some are SO enamoured with their Human overlords -like Aethas- than they went back AGAIN in Legion).

As a matter of fact it was completely different. The squabbling and bad behaviour was from Belf to Nelf (remember the cute “i found your grandma” Troll statues Belf NPCs put on the Nelf camp just to annoy the Nelves?), and the only mention the whole campaign makes around the SC / Belf issue is Khadgar literally mentioning he had to prevent Veeresa from attacking Rommath for something he said (and I don´t think Khadgar did it to preserve Rommath´s life tbqh) and Liadrin saying she had more trust exposing her flank to the Nelves than to Veeresa.

Good times.

I’m going to put it this way, would it be good for you if the maghar has lightbound customization? obviously not because it goes against lore maghar and what it means to be a maghar.

Fezzy, you win the biggest :cookie: ever!!

5 Likes