Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

do you know how much playing victim isn’t gonna work on a forum where you start the debate

3 Likes

farstrider tattoos would be great

thank you for this mock up whoever made it

Imgur

magister runic tattoos too

thats pretty much it. ofc every race can always use new hairstyles

27 Likes

i’ve wanted that eye tattoo forever

12 Likes

Because you don’t know the conversation. You weren’t part of it. You don’t even understand what we’re talking about and just shoved yourself into it. So yes, you did twist what I was saying. Goodbye.

As for the rest of this thread, it’s unsurprising. The selfish attitudes and better than thou complex of “we should get everything because so many people play this race.”

Enjoy your saltiness.

2 Likes

:thinking:

i don’t think anybody buys it

11 Likes

The chart is wrong it was done before the races were given the DK and dh hair colors. They also didn’t bother counting no vines as an option for Night Elves making them look like they have less.

7 Likes

Lol, I just arrived in this thread and what little of it I have read shows your saltiness, not anyone else’s, as if. :joy: :joy: :joy:

Damn it, I meant to post this on my main but whatever. Haha. :yum: :yum: :yum:

16 Likes

eyebrow customization pls, sometimes the clipping of them gets annoying on some of my mogs.

12 Likes

at least dont post on a night elf alt. night elves got everything they wanted. everything new that went to blood elves was also shared with void elves. very little differentiates them atm

15 Likes

I found it odd they didn’t add it to BEs but did NEs when they did ear sizes for both.

I’d like to see what visual distinction BEs have left remain in tact, diversity options expanded (something maybe universal for more of the human skin toned races), Jewelry options shared to both models (something universal for races, take NEs for example who have locked accessories tattoos or jewelry depending on character model), and in the case of tattoos happening for BEs I would like those as well to be accessible to both player models and I feel like thats a good precedent for all races and accessories honestly there’s no reason a female NE shouldn’t have tattoos, or a male BE can’t have jewelry etc etc

5 Likes

It might be best to just not respond to them.

7 Likes

What an awful thing to say, I mean I know it’s mostly true but it’s still an absolutely awful thing to say because really I’m tired of everything we have and get being shared with Void Elves because they aren’t us.

4 Likes

Helps to keep reading.

As usual, the Blood/High Elf fans gang up on someone who wants customizations for other races like all of the AR and Pandaren and others that didn’t get much compared to ALL ELVES and humans.

I’m muting this selfish and self centered thread.

1 Like

It’s okay to want customization for other races. I made this thread specifically for Blood Elves because people keep suggesting it in threads I read.

No one is stopping you from making your own thread.

22 Likes

Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

21 Likes

You…came into a thread about belf customization and didnt expect that?

24 Likes

I’m sure that will be better for everyone since you are the one being salty and angry at people wanting Blood Elf customization options.

12 Likes

To be fair some of what I would like for BEs benefits other races anyways like the precedent of not locking accessories to either the male or female models

6 Likes

It’s been an hour and I haven’t been false flagged yet. It’s a miracle.

they used it up for the day on the other thread