Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

I’m rather fond of Rommaths red tattoos

6 Likes

I really want some Farstrider Tattoos for my Farstrider character.

4 Likes

Post five, everybody.
Can’t go without gatekeeping void elves in a blood elf thread that’s supposed to have nothing to do with them.

Mentioned it in the other thread, but I want to see more pheonix theme stuff as well.
Red/Gold holographic tatoos, red/gold ombre hair colours. pheonix style tattoos, pheonix theme jewelery.

We’re really sleeping on the racial mascot.

8 Likes

Valuing what visual distinction BEs have left is a valid request, and actually a rather small one they’re delivering on even at this very moment.

10 Likes

I feel like the word gatekeeping for pixel elves is insensitive to people who suffer from real gatekeeping.

Gatekeeping is a serious issue that affects people of color, women, and folks like transgender people.

10 Likes

Amber eyes, orange eyes, red eyes.

farstrider, runic, arcane, pheonix or slightly fire based looking tattoos kinda like the Nightborne have going on.

Would like to see them have an assortment of colors, reds oranges yellows, greens(for fel stuff) and blue for farstrider stuff.

Scars

Damaged ears

Fully encompassed blind options… Including half blind options that actually hits every color for both sides.

still trying to find a good idea on how to incorporate the Blood magic from Pandaria into customizations.

Depending how Blizzard chooses to do it I’d like to either see San’layn or Dark Rangers be represented as well… though my preferred is with San’layn as their own AR and Dark Rangers as a model toggle for the forsaken.

Ah the old master list! I still refer to this while I’m talking to others about Belf customizations!

All of this!

Those are amazing mockups!

Should have been your first action in this thread at all.

20 Likes

You really pulling out the “think of the children” argument in here?

People want things and they’re entitled to ask for them here. If you don’t like that, you should have just scrolled past the thread to begin with.

9 Likes

Here’s my wish list for Blood Elves:

• San’layn/Dark Ranger customization options (NPC skins and red eyes made available plus new ones in the same flavor).
  • Face shape options like Humans got.
  • More hairstyles. I don’t care if they are brand new, variants of existing hairstyles, or straight up copy/pastas from other races.
  • Unisex jewelry options. There’s no reason males would not wear enchanted necklaces, earrings, etc.
  • Scars & make-up options.
  • Eyebrow size options.
  • More facial hair options for males, and having them separated into different sections for mix & match goodness.
  • Being able to toggle off the tiara/headband of any hairstyle that has such.
  • Having additional color options for the above mentioned hair accessories.
  • Slight heritage armor rework so that the boots have actual geometry that match the gloves instead of being flat painted on socks.

And while not specifically Blood Elf related, though it would affect them:

• Matching heritage weapons made available to acquire through some means for each race.
  • Options at the barber for alternative idle stances.

I’m not opposed to any other options, just stating the ones that immediately come to mind when thinking of the ones I personally want.

20 Likes

Almost everything, women need tattoos!

But anyway, I support more customization for belves. They also need tattoos, more long hair styles for the women would be nice, more jewelry colors as well as the option for hair accessories to change with jewelry color, as well as the option for some hair accessories to be optional. Also braids! Braids, braids, braids!

I also agree with Lann, four skintones with no real middle tones between the dark and pasty options.

Freckles and scars, separate from face options. Upper ear jewelry. Ear scar options, as well as some of the mangled looking options like what nelves got.

Dark ranger skins and eye colors, red eyes, dark swampy green, black, white maybe.

15 Likes

Well we agree in some areas Nico :hugs:

4 Likes

Can ya’ll do that with any of the void elf threads, please?

1 Like

More accessories
Earrings
Bracelet
Rings
Tiaras
Sunglasses
Tattoos

5 Likes

What are you referring to lol?

One just went up today with tons of void unique option suggestions I was happy to see it myself

3 Likes

On a positive for all races I can’t stress enough that I love your list and I hope stuff like that becomes available for both character models, they restricted tattoos to male NEs, or jewelry on BEs to the female models

3 Likes

Imgur

Reminder that the San’layn failed to join the Horde.
It make no sense other than “i want it” for Blood Elves - a now holy race - to have their customization as they are not a part of the Horde. In fact, it makes less sense than Alliance High Elves, because at least those have been canonically a part of the Alliance since TBC and prior.

Dark rangers, yes. San’layn? No.

1 Like

Indeed we do!

3 Likes

Why would you say failed?

Drevan and his lot were killed, doesn’t mean others wouldn’t continue their efforts to join. Its a short hop and skip lorewise.

More seriously, I’d rather personally see San’layn as an AR separate from Blood Elves and brought into the Horde through the Forsaken.

Dark Rangers I’m more on the side of they should be a toggle for the Forsaken rather than Blood Elf options. (Though I don’t mind either).

9 Likes

Please don’t go off topic.

4 Likes

war paint
phoenix tattoos
more elf inspired armor

8 Likes

just saw this blood elf farstrider tattoo mock up. this is what blood elf hunters have been wanting for as long as orcs wanted their warpaint and tattoos

Imgur

16 Likes