Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

I really came to appreciate this more once I got my goblin her name change and finally got her levelled up.

It does look great.

Unfortunately, it causes larger weapons to clip through the floor.

It also makes for a terrible pose on mounts like flying carpets. Instead of surfing the skies, it looks more like you’re hanging on for dear life.

3 Likes

Ah crap, wrong character. I tried to avoid posting on my void elves in this thread.

Well, my sub is up, so you probably won’t see me tomorrow. I’ll be back for the pre-patch though probably.

Here’s hoping there’s customization pass patches in the DF .5s and blood elves can remotely catch up to Dracthyr. Underwear customization looks great.

6 Likes

For whatever reason, I haven’t been able to change posting characters lately. Which is annoying, but on the other hand my inherent “Sledgehammer-osity” comes through regardless of who I’m posting on… and a dwarf warrior butting in loudly on things she’s not remotely qualified to have an opinion on seems in character anyway.

Enjoy your break! I hope to see you back around these parts… unless it looks like Dragonflight is going to be the dumpsterfire Shadowlands was, in which case FLEE! SAVE YOURSELVES! It’s too late for me… wugh. Guh.

I’m kind of locked in because I’m codependent with this game as brain free stress relief-- and tanking lowbie dungeons + pvp + rolling entirely too many characters and falling deeply in love with each and every one does that for me.

2 Likes

It’s too late for me. I have the pre-order, wings and all. Needed em for my San’layn mage.

That sucks to hear but it’s totally understandable and of course don’t forget you can always chat me or at me in Discord. :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

I held off for a while.

Then I preordered around the time of the Drac’thyr gender outrage because I am very petty and I wanted to annoy the people losing their mind over unisex customizations.

…I don’t know if I’ll ever use the wings, but I have a mog for my Nightborne built around the hat.

2 Likes

They work great for San’layn wings. (Had to switch back to Dawnsteel here since she’s my only TL3 atm)

7 Likes

I… didn’t find a good elf to use the Darkfallen look on.

Though I’m really glad it exists.

Come to think of it, I may use the wings on a demon hunter. The vanishing wingspan always annoyed me. Though 4 wings might be a different sort of annoyance all together.

1 Like

It is. I haven’t tried it with the DF wings specifically, but I tried some other wing-like mog on my DH back in BfA and it was terrible from what I recall.

2 Likes

This is what I’m talking about:

Personally to me I always find it a bit presumptuous when people who have petitioned for Alliance HEs to come in and be like “yeah we don’t even have to have Silvermoon maybe just Northern Lord or part of Ghostlands” like lol who said that was on the table? Especially when it comes to any part of Quel’thalas like who said that was on that table? Nice PSA I guess?

Void Elves have Telogorus Rift what isn’t clicking for who has the HE narrative as far as being Elves w a Kingdom, living on Azeroth etc.

For Blood Elves Quel’thalas should be updated.

4 Likes

This. 1000 times this.

3 Likes

I am not ashamed to admit that the BC zones are what I’d like to see updated the most. Hopefully all those new assets make their way to the old world. Especially that adorable mailbox.

1 Like

I absolutely agree with this. It’s long overdue.

2 Likes

I don’t want to sound rude… but don’t they have more customizations than most of the races in the game?

How about we give more customizations to goblins or orcs, maybe even trolls?

2 Likes

Lol, Orcs currently have the most customization in the entire game, Trolls have a lot as well, when Blood Elves have that level of impactful customization that’s unique and not shared with Void Elves I’ll agree with you.

5 Likes

Why not both, in the words of the sage?

Everyone has some things they could use. It may be more blatantly obvious with, say, undead or worgen, but even male orcs and female night elves have holes in their options. And everyone should ask for what they want to see!

5 Likes

If it’s not to the level of Dracthyr its not enough.

If it’s not to the level of Dracthyr its not enough.

4 Likes

You all act like elves are the only races in the game, though. It’s just endless requests for blood elf this or void elf that.

Elves just get back to back updates. Blood elves have TWO heritage questlines with rewards and a lot of options, while several non-allied races haven’t even gotten any updates to their appearance options in a while.

2 Likes

Drackthyr are a new race in an expansion themed around dragons and they happen to be DRAGON PEOPLE? How is it shocking they have more customization options than the others?

1 Like