Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

I haven’t really talked about this in terms of Blood Elves but I kind of don’t want Silvermoon City for the Alliance. I was thinking maybe the Void Elves could have a different city village in Northern Lordaeron while Quel’thalas as a whole gets remade into the Retail World of bringing Ghostlands and Eversong Woods into the World.

Plus I want Silvermoon City to be active in terms of having City Portals to go to, Dailies like Fishing, Cooking, and other Professions, Class Quests instead of the Shadowfang and Blackrock armor quests like the old rpg vanilla wow quests, having their own docks in Silvermoon City to travel to Orgrimmar, Broken Isles with the Nightborne, and Dragon Isles, and just overall active and populated with people overall. I miss that feeling since I played Classic TBC and onward into Wrath on a Horde Server that is full of Horde Players who plays Blood Elves. I just miss that feeling in Retail WoW specially when Wrymrest is suppose to be full of Horde Rpers that is populated.

I don’t know I just want a active RPG Server in general overall.

2 Likes

I cannot fathom why anyone would expect or assume Quel’thalas would ever become Alliance again.

I also don’t especially see any reason that the void elves would want to bother establishing any home near to Quel’thalas… They’d be very far from allies and there isn’t especially much there that would interest them…

Further… That territory is already owned by the Blood Elves.

Silvermoon, Eversong and the Ghostlands absolutely need to be added to the world map and updated.

That would be amazing honestly. I wish they’d update every city like that and make them feel alive again.

Moon guard for Alliance I hear. WrA is good for Horde.

5 Likes

It would make it much easier for Blood Elves, Undead and Horde to completely eradicate Void Elves though so not exactly a bad idea in my book.

I doubt they would have moved all of their people there… It would be insanity to leave the Telogrus Rift where their power lies entirely.

Though that just ties into why would they set up in the Ghostlands at all?

Thats a land of death and the territory of their enemy. (Treaty or not they’re still opposed to one another.) I also doubt they’d want to start a fight with their brethren in Silvermoon due to said treaty.

No, better the void elves build up the Telogrus Rift. Though I could see them establish a settlement or two in some void steeped areas on Azeroth. The Twilight Highlands for example. Still I’d expect those to be more research and expansion sites than a new home when they have the Rift to work with.

I’m not one of the people trying to push for Void Elves to be connected to anything that already belongs to Blood Elves and Horde connected that’s other people, I just see it as a two birds one stone type of thing, people wanna push for that we can get rid of them all simple as that considering they’d be in Horde controlled territory and surrounded by Horde forces on both sides.

2 Likes

Well not Ghostlands but something like near the Borders of Quel’thalas kind of like where Stratholme is with the Lodge or atleast hidden High Elven Small City that could work as a Haven for Void Elves that is.

I like our rock.
I find it very fitting and the views are beautiful.

There is lots of room for expansion there, and an area where apparently everyone who explores it dies.

Lots of great stuff going on at telagos rift.

It would be a shame to abandon that.

2 Likes

Through given the fact that Telagos Rift is pretty unstable I think the Void Elves wouldn’t last long due the Void Storms destroying the Rift unless blizzard adds more context to the zone kinda of like with the Maw adding stuff.

they were cast out of the only ‘high elven city’ by the high elves. there are no other ‘high elven small cities’ just the one kingdom

theres a reason they are in telogrus rift and not settled on azeroth. theyre interested in studying the void and prefer to be in that habitat. why would blizzard sacrifice this narrative for you? you can look exactly like a horde race now and make up your own deluded legolas fanfiction. go. let people who actually want the void aspect enjoy what little they have. you just have to settle for your legolas fanfiction or play the actual high elf story on the horde(spoilers maybe? never can tell if srs or troll with you people, theyre called blood elves now)

2 Likes

I still think the best haven is the Telogrus Rift or places with ties to the void.

Quel’thalas is just so far from allies and anything of interest to them… Well anything that won’t lead to conflict with the Horde.

Many mysteries there that have yet to be explored.

Uh…

They’re doing fine.

They do need to add more story to them though.

This.

3 Likes

Making a post because I don’t want someone getting all huffy that I’m switching alts without mentioning it. I’m going back to posting on Starlagosa because I miss my cute goblin.

6 Likes

That’s because goblins are one of the best races. For posting and otherwise.

1 Like

I missed Starla.

4 Likes

She’s just too cute.

4 Likes

I actually made myself a new goblin warrior not too long ago.

Tanking while tiny is just fun.

3 Likes

I prefer to be at range on my goblin.

2 Likes

I also have a goblin hunter named Splassy.

I went to the trouble of getting N.U.T.S. on him, too, and it was absolutely worth it.

…updated lynx for blood elf hunter starter pet please.

4 Likes

Hunter? Nah. Ultimate goblin class right here.

3 Likes

Had to character switch but I’m going with Warlock since well it’s me. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

You’ve got to give it up for the goblin stealth animation.

And the female blood elf stealth still animation crouch, which looks VERY SNEAKY. Especially in a bush.

2 Likes