Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

Barbershop is going to be free to use in DF

Some folk think this might mean they’re going to drop some more customizations along the way.

4 Likes

…!!!

!!

!!!

But seriously, I love that. Not that I’m an addict or anything. Hahah. Ha.

1 Like

On one hand: sure.
On the other: I wanna see other races tended to first. Especially their void counterparts; made one the other day, was disappointed they still have the basic options only available to them.

Couldn’t help but to think that the new Ruby Life Pools dungeon looks sort of like how an updated Silvermoon could look. https://www.wowhead.com/news/ruby-life-pools-dragonflight-alpha-dungeon-preview-328016?webhook

3 Likes

While I wouldn’t mind seeing more hairstyles and facial hair options for Void Elves, I do think the additional skin, hair, and eye colors they have gotten add quite a bit of potential variety to them.

Blood Elves may have more options due to being a core race and around since TBC, but their customization pass was very lackluster and many Blood Elf playuers would like to see that addressed. The fact that the skin and hair colors were shared with Void Elves is also still a sore spot for many, and getting some additional Blood Elf exclusive options (that aren’t shared with Void Elves) would probably go a long way towards addressing that as well.

3 Likes

That area looks like what I would expect an area of Silvermoon would look like, if Blood Elves had Druids.

When

You mean when Blood Elves have Druids :wink:

7 Likes

You mean Character Customizations like what the Dracthyr had?!?

I’m more interested in seeing Hairstyle and beard options for the Void Elves as well as seeing more variety for hair colors like Blue, Brown, Blonde, and Orange. Also Black Eyes too kind of like the Wood Elves or Night Elves.

Don’t Void Elves already have Blue, Brown, Blonde, and Orange hair colors?

In any case, this is the Blood Elf Customization Thread. There are Void Elf threads to talk about more options for them.

2 Likes

I also want other races to have Customization Options besides Void Elves. I recently played a Blood Elf and so far they seem to have lack the Beard Options, Dark Ranger/San’layn Options, and other types of elven base things like High Elves from Elder Scrolls for Example.

Heck I’m surprised there isn’t a Big Night Elf Thread yet since they really need Hairstyles specially Night Elf Males.

Blood Elf males really could do with more beard options. The Dracthyr male visage form has a nice variety of facial hair options. I hope that when other race customization is on the table again, Blizzard will use some of the Dracthry male visage form facial hair options for them.

Night Elf males and females actually did pretty well in their customization pass. There’s few complaints for them that I’ve seen. The main issue for the Night Elf males is the fact they have only one face option that isn’t fugly. Even Nightborne males are ahead of the game in that regard now.

6 Likes

Looks like Lor’themar and Thalyssra are tying the knot!

3 Likes

Rather like that they decided to go with a somewhat vague but short time skip after SLs.

We need time to recover.

Though I wish it came with updates to the world…

4 Likes

As someone who loves BEs and plays them myself. They do not need more customization. In fact, Nightborne need more customization. They’re sorely lacking.

1 Like

As someone who loves blood elves, night elves, nightborne and void elves and plays all of them myself. They all need more customization. In fact, everyone needs more customization. They’re all sorely lacking.

Hell DH and DK classes need more customizations.

8 Likes

Nah.

This is a Blood Elf thread.

All my yes.

3 Likes

Void Elf players always try to leech off of us, they act like we can’t see through them if they are posting on a Blood Elf character but it’s pretty easy to spot at this point, in reality it should be Blood Elves that get new customizations in all aspects where Void Elves are sent to the end of the line while everyone else gets equal customization attention for a change.

4 Likes

Both can need more customization. It doesn’t have to be one or the other. The belf pass was underwhelming, and the nightborne need way more effort put in.

6 Likes

Speaking of…

Those Dracthyr beards would be very nice for blood elves.

4 Likes