Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

This. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

Pandaren Death Knights are fabulous, I legit always wanted them to be playable since the NPC in garrisons but by the time they became playable I had went all in on only playing Warlocks but I still randomly hug every Pandaren Death Knight that I see because I love them so much. :blush: :blush: :blush:

1 Like

Funny story: I used my boost on a Horde Pandaren death knight.

Her name is Sanhye and she has a tail and it’s actually pretty great. Granted, I do pretty much nothing at max level, but I’m happy she exists… and is ready for Dragonflight.

2 Likes

There’s also the thing about Humans, Dwarves and Nelves getting some stuff with these assets. As well as just general Horde and Alliance things. So they just could be looking at long neglected areas to update.

I’m all for updating long neglected areas. I’d especially like to see more reasons to return to old zones at max level. I just don’t want to see Silvermoon left by the wayside because “it’s too much work” or “no one goes there”. I go there, but I’d go more if I had access to flying and all other capital city amenities.

3 Likes

Exactly. I’d like to see us get portals that we lost back in areas, I’d like more AH places. Why is everything all in Org and Stormwind? That only gives the illusion of the game being populated.

1 Like

I always liked to loiter in some of the “off the beaten path” cities during my downtime, even when I’m not RPing.

…Some of them, especially Exodar and Silvermoon, are starting to look a little pointy with age and an update would be nice. (I’m still at least partially convinced that the whole plot of Shadowlands and BFA started because some dev flew up to Darnassus and realized how crummy poor old Teldrassil was aging.)

1 Like

Increasing the glow for their eyes would be cool. :star_struck:
I loved the PTR golden eyes glow effect, before they nerfed it for live. :frowning:

Looked amazingly grand with the Blood Elf Heritage Armour :heart:

1 Like

They had to change it because it made us look like we had a lazy eye.

1 Like

I feel like its worse now. lol

1 Like

No, no it’s not. I have a screen cap of my character in bfa and she was looking in two complete directions. It was hilarious, but it needed fixed.

2 Likes

I havea screenshot that looks amazing & nothing like that O_0
Which is why I made the suggestion. Hmm, but fair enough I suppose.

I looked so beautiful, I’ll tell you:

https://i.imgur.com/O9rbNvi.png

1 Like

4 Likes

This is what I’m talking about in terms of the Quel’thalas being remade in the Old Updated World instead of a Portal.

7 Likes

I got it off of Twitter by a Awesome User who made this:

3 Likes

So one of the bags might be cosmetic? https://twitter.com/keyboardturn/status/1549491334028791808

1 Like

1 Like

I would love to see some more beard options for Blood Elves like the ones from Void Elves and maybe perhaps the ones from Warcraft 3 Reforged High Elves.

2 Likes

Fiercelord/Lyraseth finished that Lynx mount mockup they were working on!

Amazing work I think!

Absolutely love how all three came out.

10 Likes

It’s Awesome!

1 Like