Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

From the vendor in Korthia on Necro characters.

1 Like

Ok, thanks :slight_smile:

I like shields. Wish we had more shield models.

1 Like

Another plea for more customization. I really wish I could have a proper ranger look.

1 Like

DF pre-order is up but sadly no new customizations.

Some nice goodies in there especially if you’re into dragons.

4 Likes

I’m still not tempted to pre-order or buy it at all.

So Far pretty much no news on Customization Options. How disappointing.

I’m not planning on doing so until very near prepatch. I’m annoyed we were done so dirty.

2 Likes

Gods I’m still so irritated about how poorly Blood Elf players have been treated. But, but, but Izzabelle youz got a quest chain weapon, armor and a green chicken. Recolored armor that can only be worn by one class and another green chicken yay! Lets be honest we were only thrown scraps so Blizzard could give what little we have left to Helfers like crabs from a two copper street walker.

6 Likes

Can anyone tell me why the blood knight set has blue gems?

1 Like

Because the Blizzard art team has no clue about lore or Sin’dorei culture and/or just hates us.

I can’t be bothered to do the quest line because I’ll never wear the set because it has awful blue gems.

1 Like

blue gems look fine to me. my only complaint would be it looks too much like a green gear set from TBC

2 Likes

The typical Blood Elf color scheme does not include blue. There’s one shield with a blue gem and for some reason the art team keeps giving Blood Elves an alliance color.

They tried to even do it on the heritage armor until people complained in mass and reported it on the ptr. Blizzard just didn’t listen this time and ruined the set.

2 Likes

I like the blue gems myself, it reminds me of the Icon of Blood which has blue in it. It also tells me that despite the Blood Elves have evolved past blue bs. Blizzard still sees blue as a Blood Elf color. So Personally I’m glad they are blue, preferred a little more cyan or teal. At least it breaks away from the

Blood Elves are only Fel suckers and deserve only green. Or they be holy moly’s and get gold. No other color except red cause you know, Blood… Blood Elves.

3 Likes

Blue is an alliance color and the color of ‘hi.gh e.lf’ eyes and hi.gh elv.es are awful. I hate blue on Blood Elves at all because I don’t want to be associated with that crap at all, even if it’s just a little.

2 Likes

agree to disagree, you are still awesome.

as for customizations I would like some skin tones and faces that we don’t have to share with High Elves. It still irks me that the only reason I think we got the Dark Ranger options is because Helfer’s were crying for them. Lets be honest Horde Players have been asking for them since we first saw them. Yet a few months after Helfers start trolling saying the dark ranger options should belong only to them they get implemented and given to helfer’s as well. Coincidence? I think not.

5 Likes

There were several discussions over years for Blood Elf-players wanting to have them…

You’re right. Blizzard doesn’t care about Blood Elves or Blood Elf fans. They give us a bone very rarely to keep us from getting too angry while they continue to otherwise ignore us and cater to our Alliance clones, which is clearly Horde bias btw.

4 Likes

blue isnt a marker for alliance on blood elves lol

1 Like

yea theyre fine. if the actual armor was green or blue thatd be weird for blood knights as they werent established until very recently and have only ever been seen in red colors

1 Like