Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

I actually like some of the less “busy” armor, which is one objection I have to the new Blood Knight set. There’s a lot going on there – especially with the belt. It’s one reason why I WOULD mog the dwarf heritage pants and shirt onto all my toons at some point, if I could.

And why I kind of like the original heritage set. It’s fairly simple and elegant. Less sold on the slippers. Oh well.

…Scarification from BC box art when? We have definition high enough to show it!

6 Likes

I really wish issues outside of this thread could be handled off the forums. It’s way off topic and just distracts from the threads and causes weird drama.

9 Likes

I’m still not really a fan of scars but I totally support all of you wanting it, same with tattoos. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

I just really like the WoW rune magic and enchanting scheme, and think it’s rather underutilized.

Besides, I would totally make a blood elf monk with magical augmentations for extra punching and not getting hurt. I have that as my head canon on my Nightborne tank, and I love her. I always like the utilitarian approach to magic… and magical runes carved directly into your skin is pretty metal.

And again, literally on the BC box art, so long overdue.

3 Likes

Obligatory.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/637114440193671194/891904199628046336/Blood_Elf_Rune_.png?width=543&height=629

Now imagen it in every Blood Elf magic color.

3 Likes

Please seek help.

6 Likes

I want your beard as an option for my Blood Elf.

I just want a freakin beard. They couldn’t combined 2 facial hair options i already have to give me a beard?! Ugh.

4 Likes

I want that shield real bad., they’re keeping it from me.

Yeah, the new Lordaeron shields are nice. pretty good thing to base any crest shield on. I think it looks good.

1 Like

It would be nice for them to look at this thread to see what blood elf fans want.

5 Likes

Thought I’d show a work in progress being done by Lyraseth.

Long have I wanted to see something like this…

Can’t wait to see this project complete!

6 Likes

I mean, logically I know it’s because the shields are too big and require a certain stance.

But emotionally, I want a giant bloody elf shield and spear glaive. Period. Full stop.

…fine, maybe slightly modified to be used by the player characters. But huge. And bright.

2 Likes

You realize that it’s pretty easy to make things smaller.

Like literally change the size values in software like Maya.

In fact, it’s possible to mirror an item and make it reversed by putting a - before the scale axis field in the info panel.

3 Likes

A pair of black tights. That’s all I’m asking, a pair of black tights, without the clunky things on the side or the baggy bee hind.

And heck, let everyone have them, not just the Blood Elves, just please can we have black tights? Full length down to the feet like real tights. Black is nice, it can match just about any top you might want to wear.

1 Like

Yeah, slightly modified. And bumped so that it animates with the player model.

I like the BC hilariously large shield that’s sort of like it, but the colors aren’t right.

1 Like

Need bigger beard so i can look like male Blood Elf Guan Yu with MoP polearm when fighting as Arms Warrior

1 Like

I used that shield for a long time. My alts still use it.

1 Like

Ironically, I don’t think I’ve ever mogged it onto my pally. But it is a favorite, along with the hilarious spike wall shield of similar size.

This isn’t exactly blood elf specific, but I really wish Blizzare would calm down on extra bits of shield and instead of adding overlapping impractical metal mess full of break points, build out from the base with, like, elaborate paint jobs or bits of cloth. A lot of the shields in game are low poly or overwrought disasters.

1 Like

They aren’t tights but these come pretty close. Black, little in the way of superfluous adornments outside of a belt, and most importantly, it’s cosmetic so you can use it on any class!

Worth a look, how do you get them?

1 Like