Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

Well, I’m not a two or three.

1 Like

I want Nightborne Fans to get some love.

3 Likes

This, a million times. Like, them not getting the red eyes thing was kind of a slap in the face.

Nightborne 100% should have gotten this new stuff.

2 Likes

I want the actual Nightborne.

It was a total slap-in-the-face!

Justice for nightborne. They need soma major fixes still.

I’m still trying to figure out how Nightborne were excluded but Void Elves weren’t, I mean if it’s so called elf customization Nightborne should have it too because they are elves and if they aren’t elves what are they because that’s all kinds of confusing to me.

Speaking of Dedicated Discord channels, we have one dedicated to me posing in my Belf Underwear for no reason other than to stroke my ego.

2 Likes

That’s the best channel.

2 Likes

It would be so easy to kick that up a notch with…clever wording, but I don’t want to get banned on the forums. Good thing we have a dedicated channel for it.

2 Likes

Plot twist Nightborne are secretly the titans after using the night well. -Blizzard probably

1 Like

What a poop show the past dayish has been. The unfortunate thing is that there is no lore for existing velf darkfallen which means any of our customization is on the table for them.

I am pretty much at the point where I am waiting for demons, naga or maybe even ethereal so I can ditch my belves for any of them.

Your guild name is very good.

take your goofy polearm back and give us the spellbreaker sword/shield combo already. No one asked for another polearm… absolutely no one.

3 Likes

I would love that sword/glaive thing and the shield.

3 Likes

I too would rather have the Spellbreaker Glave/Shield.

3 Likes

I’d love to dual wield glaives on survival hunters. Or use the glaive and shield combo.

I love the Paladin armor I have to say more than the DR options given how the DR options got rolled out.

Not a fan of the green hawk strider or the weapon though. But these are all my personal opinions so it is what it is.

Oh and I changed Lannislights hair color. Minor changes smh I hope blizzard gets to work on all the races that haven’t got attention before coming back to Elves but honestly when BEs get work on at that point they need exclusive options just like how Void Elves have an entire Void theme exclusive to them.

I’m kind of in camo Felblood elf myself but that’s probably got something to do with my special interest in medium and large birds and wings.

1 Like

:scream_cat:
I’m sure I’ve never seen this!