Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

I can’t believe anyone would call you mean :pensive:

I always find your posts positive, kind, and most importantly truthful :heart: :hugs:

1 Like

I’ve legit seen screenshots of what you said, you might be able to tell others that but I’ve seen the evidence against you and I’ve also heard stories from multiple people to back it up and to reinforce it so I don’t see how I’m jumping on anything and me quoting last night was just me pointing out that I’d think you’d want to defend yourself against such allegations but instead you decided to sit trying to make up stuff you can’t even back up with any type of proof.

1 Like

Phoenix stuff, scars, and tattoos pretty please!

It’d be great now to have especially since we have Dark Ranger options. I wish though they’d unpair the eyes and skins. Hopefully someday. Wanted to reiterate that I love the phoenix stuff mockups I see here in this thread.

Jewelry for men too, less obtrusive jewelry in the very least if we’re going to talk about jewelry, and facial piercings.

6 Likes

Girl, you’ve got a whole discord of creeps harassing me over a conversation, a discord that keeps a channel about me and has members who’ve talked about getting me to kill myself and you’re fine with them making snide remarks about a conversation that literally started with you talking about erp in the lionspride inn with feldorei spiderwebs.

You’re playing the victim while letting these people abuse me and then you come in and lie about the situation?

I don’t even have a reason to lie about this. What would be the point? I mean I know supposedly I’m amber heard, but it’s not like I’m trying to get money or anything.

I just didn’t want to erp with someone who jumped into my dms emoting at me without asking if I would be interested in doing so at any point.

It’s clear he’s never cared about my feelings on this, so turning around and calling me mean is hilarious.

2 Likes

My make it pink GIF should be here, will one of you post it for me, please. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Give the Fel elves more fel cosmetics.

Make them more Demon like, the first Horde expansion race was supposed to be a demon, so why not that.

Green tattoos, fel burned scars, show the dangers of messing around with fel energy like all the Fel Elves did.

Then take all these high elf customization ideas and make a new race for the Alliance called the High Elves using them.

Perfect.

Dude, I made jokes in the forum about others using spiderwebs in goldshire and you took it as an excuse to erp at me constantly until I stopped answering you at all.

And don’t flatter yourself, you aren’t significant enough to have a channel dedicated to you on our discord.

4 Likes

What’s also worse is he did all this while he was supposedly with someone else.

Gross.

1 Like

You’re in a group that’s literally stated they’ve tried to make me commit suicide.

I was nice to you, so when they come and harass me and drop statements about collars in every thread I’m in, I don’t speak out because I was trying to be nice to you, when you were sharing screenshots

So you’re the nice one? While I try to be nice to you and they try to get me to kill myself? You let them harass and abuse me… then come in and call me a liar?

and they love it. love to harass me with it. Have the channel about me.

You’re kind of the killer queen.

Give me Farstrider tattoos! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::heart: (Please)

In a variety of colors.

1 Like

Yeah, considering I know how it feels to be cheated on it felt especially gross that he tried to use me that way.

Too bad I’m not actually as mean as I’m being painted.

2 Likes

Purple better be one of the colors or so help me god

Please for the love of gods give us eyebrow options…

3 Likes

You changed your hair color. I love it.

And yes, my Farstriders want to be all warpainted/tattooed up.

2 Likes

Thanks! :smiley: I wanted to be a bit more unique. Lots of new Darkfallen with white hair.

2 Likes

I feel Red and Blue could be faction colors while Green, Orange, Purple and Yellow or White can be neutral.

Got it!

4 Likes

I don’t really want any neutral colors with the void elves to be honest. But I do think that void, or “glimmery” tattoos on my void elf would look bomb.