Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

You know, the fact that people are bringing up issues with your suggestion and your response is to say things like this is incredibly immature and abuse of the CC privlege.

It’s like saying: “I’m on here, none of you are, you’re not going to get heard unless you stop arguing with me.”

That’s… not right. At all. I don’t care about race/class combinations other than I don’t believe in restrictions at all. Void Elf Paladins don’t have lore to back them up. In fact, they have the opposite, they explode when crossed too much.

If they want to make a void class skin for it, fine, but other class skins would need to be in place too, like forsaken druid (Which would be the equivalent) using the death side of the druid spectrum. Blood elf druids make sense as well, there’s a boss who uses it. Not to mention, anyone can worship loa or wild gods. Not too much of a stretch to say a group of elves decided to do just that, since they’re not a hive mind.

Actually, the only ones that really don’t make sense ARE the opposing magical types, in other words, void elf paladins, due to the explosion angle. They could literally just retcon that aspect or toss in a ‘actually void elves are strong enough to resist that issue’ though. Any other race/class combination could be explained away with: [This mentor taught me how to do it]. So yeah, no combo should be opposed, in my personal view. Including Blood Elf druids. If we’re using ‘lore’ to argue stuff, ‘lore’ can be explained away by additional information in every single situation. Easily.

That argument aside, though, and returning back to your addition there:
It really reflects badly on you and others in the void elf community. This is why people distrust the CC, among many other reasons, but it 100% demonstrates my point as to why Blizzard shouldn’t listen to this small selection of members. There’s own agendas people are pushing, which was going to end up happening anyway, but they should listen to all sides of the issue. Not funnel it into one & hope everyone is heard.

It leads to situations exactly like this. And again, is an abuse of the position there.

18 Likes

I think I prefer the robot form idea for Mechagnome Druids. If they do go the class skin routes, that’s kind of like a Tinker skin. Put it on regular Gnomes and their forms could be a Mech Suit for Bear and a Gazlow like backpack for Cat.

4 Likes

Yeah that’s pretty manipulative. I’m tempted to report it to Blizzard.

5 Likes

Oh yes, that entire list of Horde races I listed. Totally only Alliance.

No. I simply do not believe there is in-game references that support Blood Elf Druids or Shaman, and as I said in the post, if people have evidence of it, they are welcome to tell me and I will add it. Other CC members are also more than welcome to share them.

2 Likes

It’s not even close. Look how different the shape of the leg is.

2 Likes

…do you guys just not know what skeleton means?

3 Likes

There absolutely is, you just selectively brush it off. People already told you. You then flash your badge at everyone and threaten to take away requests people have made.

7 Likes

Yea cause you know if you didn’t you’d get called out. Fallyn above just quoted a post with you being mask off

1 Like

Do you? Without significant editing you can resize parts on the texture, but you can’t completely change the shape.

Not to mention the worgen is totally hunched over while the dracthyr is almost straight.

3 Likes

I would assume you of all people would know these comments are meant as a joke to show how ridiculous people are when they accuse someone of things.

I’m not going to drop the work put into the thread because of some BE players who decide to attack me. Especially when Blood Elf and Void Elf customization are the 2 most commonly talked about things on this forum.

And they aren’t “bringing up issues” - they are attacking me (And no, I’m not referring to the recent posts, I mean the ones that “summoned” me to the thread). Without giving any actual evidence that what I didn’t include should be there. As I have said multiple times if they give evidence, I’ll gladly add it. “Oh, there’s been druids in silvermoon since BC” And? There’s been druids everywhere. But I’m not gonna say “We need Goblin druids because there’s druids in Orgrimmar.” Cause that makes zero sense.

By that logic, every single race should be every single class, because every class is in major capital cities.

3 Likes

What a wonderful backtrack

1 Like

They did give that to you though. You keep ignoring it. Why? Void Elf Paladins have no root in lore but one NPC is not enough for you.

What you stated was in no way a joke.

If Belf Druids make no sense, Velf Pallys make even less. When in reality, Blizz has started to move away from lore a bit for customizations.

5 Likes

Or, you know, you can pay attention to how I post in other threads and know how to read a joke.

Maybe don’t go after someone who you don’t know? That might help.

1 Like

Jokes are funny. That wasn’t meant to be funny. It was an attempt to end an argument with a threat.

5 Likes

Or I can not do mental gymnastics and realize your just lying and realize you got caught mask off

3 Likes

Can you show me an actual Riftblade with void based (or light based) paladin abilities?

As outlined this isn’t a situation where a simple mana bar tells me anything than it’s an npc.

I’m fact Lance does show one of the only examples of a Riftblade in action and they use warrior abilities.

The visions of N’zoth ones are all, well… A vision, and we kill them so by your requirements they’d not fit for the same reason as Botanica Boi.

I’m not trying to be obtuse here, it feels very much like you’re actively ignoring one over the other.

That is also of course your prerogative but folk will comment on it if it’s important to them.

Like I said this was just poking fun. I can’t comment on one’s feeling on a skin tone. Thats subjective.

Forsaken could be light weilding paladins though while void elves likely couldn’t (with current lore).

We see examples in several places making them not one offs.

It makes the logic less logical.

Again though I actually support void paladin setups as long as it’s not to one single races benefit.

Velves, forsaken, mag’har and worgen being my favorite picks. (lore wise they all have void links and void casters who could easily put in armor learn martial skills and apply the void to their attacks.)

I’d like that.

Absolutely!

And I don’t see why they can’t make similar deals the goblins make. (I would like lore to go along with this though.)

6 Likes

They have not.

All they said is druid NPCs have been in Silvermoon. And?

There’s demon hunter NPCs in Stormwind. Let’s open up Demon Hunters to Humans, Gnomes, and Dwarves in that case.

No. That’s not “evidence.” That’s not even implying.

2 Likes

Give an inch in the elf community, they take a mile.

2 Likes

Hell, there’s a CC member arguing against adding any new combos in the thread. Don’t see y’all talking about that.

2 Likes

Stays more consistent than you

1 Like