Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

That’s what I keep saying.

Though since blood mages actually used fel fire I’m normally referring to the use of the Dark Animus.

4 Likes

Be funny if blizzard used this as a reason that some blood elves used the shadowlands anima. And venthyr specifically as seen with kaelthas having red eyes

Kael’thas died long before we played with it so unfortunately I don’t think that would fit.

I do want them to link the venthyr magic to the San’layn and the vampyr curse though.

It seems red eyes for Dark Rangers has something to do with the magic used to raise them and rage though.

The some Belves use blood magic is good enough. Although they’ve given customizations without canon reasons anyway.

5 Likes

Which is funny bcz I want Loras Tyrells hair

1 Like

I hope we get good news for our belves tomorrow.

6 Likes

Yeah I am really hoping that the new xpac announcement tomorrow will bring back hope to having Blood Elf uniqueness and Blood Elf customizations with potential stuff like San’layn, Dark Rangers, Felbloods, etc.

Plus extra fun stuff like new hairstyles, hair colors, eye colors, tattoos, scars, etc. :heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

I’m still betting 9.2.5 will hit the remaining ARs but I’m hopeful core races will have a lot in 10.0.

Dark Ranger/Darkfallen still seems on the table in some capacity for 9.2.5.

6 Likes

Well nothing new for BEs but my checklist of bare minimum stuff has been seen to. Silvermoon and Quel’thalas are safe, and it looks like BEs will finally get attention on 9.2.5 (though storyline heritage focused) w/ VEs taking a seat after previously getting in every patch that had new stuff.

2 Likes

I’m hoping we get some of the options the Dracthyr seem to be getting in their mortal forms, like some of the hairs, beards, earrings, and underwear customization they seem to have would be nice too.

14 Likes

I love the ombre hair options!

10 Likes

Same, I’m really hoping we get similar options on some other races, too.

Or at least letting Blood Elves/Humans use those themselves.

9 Likes

It really should be.

5 Likes

Imagining if we got Dragonsworn then every race could have those Customizations…

Also they took the Ombre hair idea we wanted for Blood Elves.

4 Likes

Are those modified Male blood elves and human females, or is that just in my head?

I’m not crazy that it’s possibly going to work like two-forms does.

If they’re out of combat only forms, there’s little value in investing so much into these options that you can essentially only use to stand around town with.

If they ported some to the parent races they’re based on though, that would be better at least.

3 Likes

Don’t hold your breath. I’m still waiting for new dances from 14 years ago.

2 Likes

Blood Elf paladins as the only Elf Paladin combo also stays the same.

Which makes the exclusive Paladin armor / story attention they’ll get on 9.2.5 that much nicer imo

1 Like

tuskarr and gnolls have AR potential this expac

that new gnoll model is :fire: :fire: :fire:

5 Likes

They also mention, on the website, furbolg in the Azure Span.

I hope they get a new model and have AR potential too.

Nothing about 9.2.5, which makes me wonder if they’re going to do a batch of more customizations or not.

I’m leaning towards no.

Probably abandoning it for ten plus years.

4 Likes