I did mine on my mage for some reason…

(but replace Adrian with Somand)

3 Likes

At least it wasn’t on your deleted DK

3 Likes

3 Likes

I didn’t realize people didn’t like doing it every character lol

1 Like

I just don’t wanna put in the time again is all.

Getting a refresher on the quest will be nice though at least.

1 Like

The potential lack of updates on the new mount bugs me preemptively tbh - the new white Hawkstrider in Legion was obviously just Kael’thas’s without the armor and the voidstrider model, even with the brand new texture, obviously looks kinda dated

2 Likes

Yeah honestly it’s so frustrating how lazy they are with these mounts. They look horrible in my personal opinion, yet others have fresher, updated mounts.

I’d be more fine with them if they actually had updates… like the bald-chicken-tallstriders… but… yeah they have not ><

4 Likes

Gee. I wonder why that is.

Maybe what I've been saying since WoD when they gave us a buggy half complete avatar update a patch later than everyone else is true.

Blood Elves are second class denizens of World of Warcraft and Blizzard hates us.

4 Likes

I don’t know if this has any real meaning or relevance for the future, but on the PTR, they have completely walled off the northern edge of the Eastern Kingdoms from Scarlet Monestary to Acherus with invisible walls so you can’t travel along the northern coast anymore to get to the area that should be Quel’thalas if it wasn’t instanced. I made every effort I could think of to bully my way through but it was a pretty comprehensive walling.

It might mean nothing, but Blizzard hadn’t had a problem with us going there for years. It seems strange to wall it off for no reason. Wishful thinking wants me to believe that it’s a prelude to bringing Silvermoon/Eversong/Ghostlands out of the TBC instance and making it part of the “real” Eastern Kingdoms, but it could have been done for some other reason.

In any case, we can no longer visit that little outpost/dock that’s there.

Maybe they’re planning on making the test areas like Northeron into actual zones?

No clue. From what I could see from above (and away because the invis walls slope down the closer you get the cliffs), nothing has changed in the sections behind the mountains. But it could just be early days assuming they intend to do anything at all.

It sounds to me as if they’re just having the new phase be more like it used to be.

I believe it was pre-BfA that invisible walls like that existed to block that general area. They were removed for some reason in BfA, so it could just be Blizzard deciding to set it back to the way it used to be.

I sneak the Revendreth armor in with the blood elf heritage because it matches pretty well.

…but honestly, I use the Revendreth sets a lot. I really like how sleek and refined they look. And with reasonable metal accents and jewelry.

1 Like

IMO the night fae mail is in that in-between phase where if you remove the shoulders and hood you could credibly make it fit any elven ranger look, even belf, but that’s partly because the farstriders clearly don’t have color regulations on their gear in the first place

It’s less true with the cloth and leather sets.

Most of the Farstriders seem to wear green and gold.

Though in BfA I noticed the rangers with Lor’themar in Nazjatar were wearing red and gold.

Then there is Halduron who still wears that blue and bone armor.

Also am I crazy or was he not involved with the heritage quest for the spear and armor of late?

3 Likes

well, it does make sense when youre trying to blend into the forest

4 Likes

Halduron is just stubbornly wearing the blood elf equivalent of flannel even though everyone else has moved on.

3 Likes

The Kael’thas loyalists have a bunch who wear blue like Halduron still does (falconers in Tempest keep, iirc, wear blue in both Botanica and the Eye)

Also IIRC the farstriders sent to deal with Cata Zul’aman are either in black or very dark blue (I’m not sure if it’s a recolor of the set Halduron wears or Ghostlands’ filters are just dumb like that)

And then there’s the main class trainer in Farstrider square who wear a mauve variation of the suncured leather gear

Oh how I wish we had a dye system sometimes

There’s also some that wear the purple and gold Rogue starting gear. Ah, consistency…

1 Like

I really wish some of the leather gear was unlocked for the mail wearers in customization, especially hunters.

…And I’m not just saying that because a lot of mail sets are &@#*(@#$in’ hideous. But actually that’s exactly what I’m saying.

2 Likes