Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

Oh I figured. Or well it always made sense to me anyways.

This gave me a chuckle so you get a like. lol

Blizzard’s greatest strength really. lol

Pros and cons to it but I mostly do as well.

1 Like

i wouldnt put much thought into it. the armor they made for the NPCs for the blood elf zone is pretty lazy. especially the farstrider types. halduron is just wearing hunter tier gear as well and if you google his name most of the fan art doesnt even use the hunter tier gear

Imgur

1 Like

Yes! I’d love to be able to mog into this chest I’m wearing.

1 Like

That’s mostly because everyone who remembers he exists wants to put him in Normal T19 (which would be a huge improvement)

1 Like

I’d bet he’d look all right in the green eagletalon.

1 Like

better then slapling placeholder tier 5 hunter gear on him, normal eagletalon at least makes sense

also… i cant wait for this game…

:grin:

1 Like

I never really played that game. I hear its really good though.

Added the couple pictures Lance made for Lann the other day.

Blood Elf Customization List

Still a work in progress…

• Amber eyes, orange eyes, red eyes, pink eyes and black eyes. Also teals and between green and gold colors to represent our eyes shifting from green to blue or gold. (bonus if there is one for green to purple) Phoenix eyes as well.

• Heterochromia Eye Options

By Somand, Also features removable tiara.

By Somand, includes Dark ranger Red and Black eyes.

• Farstrider Warpaint

By Somand, Also includes scars, damaged ear and blind eye options.

• Runic/Arcane Tattoos

By Lance, Rommath tatts

• Henna Tattoos

• Pheonix or slightly fire/light based looking tattoos kinda like the Nightborne have going on.

By Ace

By Somand, Light Tattoos and Light “Tentacle” or Hair option. Also Ear Armor.

By Lancelot, Light Tattoos like the Nightborne have, blue and gold eyes and green and gold eyes, male jewelry and two shorter hair styles.

• More Hairstyles

By Lancelot

• Scars, body and head…

• Damaged ears

• Pink and burgundy hair…also a few more shades and colors of hair in general.

• Ability to remove the tiara (and other jewelry) from hairstyles.

• jewelry for both genders.

• makeup separate and for both genders.

• Removed Jewelry from initial pass.

By WoW

• Beards

• Eybrow Options

By Somand

• Fully encompassed blind options… Including half blind options that actually hits every color for both sides.

• Several body types for Blood Elves.

• Depending how Blizzard chooses to do it I’d like to either see San’layn or Dark Rangers be represented as well… though my preferred is with San’layn as their own AR and Dark Rangers as customization (or a class) for blood elves.

• Felblood Elves represented through customizations we saw on them in TBC.

• Updated Paladin mount for Blood Elves using either a Hawkstrider or Courser with armor themed on the Blood Knights.

By Somand

By Somand

• More Heritage Armor tints.

By Somand

Feel free to toss suggestions at me to add.

6 Likes

I used to want an undead skin, but I don’t really care anymore. They’re fine I guess. This is my only BE these days. I like the other races now.

It’d be nice to have more manly customization for the male model like beards and chest hair.

You and me both. Cautiously optimistic, wondering if I’ll have to break the important rule at the end of 1.

2 Likes

I love how much more detailed this list has gotten over time because it’s greater and greater each and every time that I see it. :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

I don’t suppose you want a discord invite for the anti discord it’s more of a Pro BE discord imo but I’ve been on about why you weren’t in it for like a week :sob: lmao bcz I love your posts

2 Likes

Nah, I’m fine. I’m not really anti either. I just don’t want them making Belves into a parody. I’d rather races stay distinct in some way. Thank you for the invite though.

4 Likes

Awe okay :sob: yeah I wasn’t really either I’m just a BE fan

Well if you ever change your mind I think Lance or Somand can send an invite

4 Likes

To be fair several of us are not antis either. (or at least several weren’t)

Despite any differences of opinion the anti discord has always been kind and wonderful to be a part of.

I’m actually working on sorting it out a little better and grouping options by their type.

Hopefully have that draft finished next week.

4 Likes

The only mean person there is Avarie.

5 Likes

Oh totally.

You’re surely the meanest.

(anyone who thinks you’re mean are crazy.)

4 Likes

Mostly I’m mean to me, but to be fair I have it coming.

4 Likes

Blatant and shameless Australian erasure.

3 Likes

My own gaming discord has a rule about no self deprecation. Many within often need such reminders.

You’re awesome Avarie don’t let anyone else tell you otherwise. Even yourself.

5 Likes