Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

Reminder for red eyes and tattoos!

9 Likes

I feel like I may have said this on discord but I can’t recall sometimes I talk about several things at once but I think the tattoos gold instead of silver of course but kind of transparent or NB like I would like for any golden light esque themed tattoos too!

5 Likes

I figured I’d post the more transparent tattoos here, along with the other curly haired variant:
https://i.imgur.com/pqzNHi1.png

5 Likes

I love those sm!

I feel like I really like the more transparent look on golden tattoos a lot

5 Likes

I feel like blizzard needs a team dedicated to this sort of thing.
Customizations, races, classes, class visuals/class skins…etc.
Players would love it.

5 Likes

Mmm good stuff.

They should have had a group for these sorts of things for ages.

6 Likes

3 Likes

That young Blood Elf has a very annoying voice. Holy hell!

6 Likes

You said it way more to the point then I did but big agree

5 Likes

Yeah her voice is a little upbeat for a blood elf I think… Still nice to see that character grow up a bit.

5 Likes

Li Li Stormstout?! Is that you?!

4 Likes

Seriously. Sounds more like a generic Human voice than a Blood Elf.

3 Likes

Yeah her voice was definitely up there on the annoying scale.

1 Like

So the variance in the shine we see in game is typically called a specular map. It has to do with the how shiny and reflective something is. Typically this is a grey scale map where the lighter color is more reflective of light and darker is less. You can also set the color of the light that reflects on the surface.

There’s also other materials like metallicness, I think it’s called different things by different software. I can’t remember what Maya and blender call it but when you load a certain kind of texture in Maya or Blender in the metal materials option it makes something look more metallic and reflective in ways. It’s hard to explain.

4 Likes

Show the one w the blue eye and the jewelry!!

4 Likes

Done!
https://i.imgur.com/P1o9XWD.png

5 Likes

6 Likes

See guys can and should have jewelry too it’s already there just toggle it on.

Also I like the blue eye gold eye combo too, w Lanesh looking like he’s in tattered Scryer clothing possibly suggesting he’s an OL High Elf since his blue eyes have long been a thing that would suggest he linked up w his people the first chance he got, and Auric facilitating HEs visiting the Sunwell I’d imagine OL HEs are a decent enough case for returning or wanting to return home.

I’m not sure I’d use e blue and gold eye combo but I’d think on it long I think, still it would show case that transition from blue - gold, just like green to gold. Or from green back to blue in the case of green and blue.

4 Likes

I am salty I am out of likes still. Such a silly system.

5 Likes

so since vereesa once again appears in the sole capacity of a windrunner sister in shadowlands does this mean the silver covenant is also there(30 second mark)? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

haha! i didnt mind it

yea it was neat to see her again and older

4 Likes