Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

Don’t forget Somands boot design!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/906672614490128414/950205249136758794/BelfHeritageBloodKnight.png
By Somand

Might honestly kill for that boot compared to what we did get…

I like the Dragonhawks too for the most part. (I realize thats not Alar in Mag’s post but Alar and the Ruhkmar birb are annoying to get…)

Always liked the Dragonhawk riders from WCIII.

The new recolored blood knight set is one the blood knights have been using too isn’t it?

This. So much this.

I think they’d probably do it as more of a manor house or something outside the major cities… then again… maybe not… theres so many ways to do things like that.

Apartments would be good and an easy excuse for why everyone can have one without having to phase an area into different neighborhoods… but physically the same place…

Am I making any sense… nevermind.

I agree this would be neat.

If they give us free reign to design the area of our player housing I’d be so happy.

6 Likes

I really like the coat in the image you posted, so I got the pieces from Lor’themar’s tabard thingy and added it to my boot mockup to make my own take on it.
https://i.imgur.com/nvAm7Jp.png

9 Likes

8 Likes

Thats awesome and amazing and I would kill for that… several times over.

I hope Blizzard takes notes.

EDIT:
… does it come in Blood Knight colors?

6 Likes

I 've always wondered how elves known to live in forests and jungles suddenly turned black? i guess It was really hot weather and all the nature was burnt down to they had to walk in desert.

Its not like politics affect anything now days.

Fifty shades of yikes.

6 Likes

I mean there are no Asian, white, hispanic elves so why black? Oh politics pokes again

I feel sad for people who made all these cool characters and stories, just to be ruined by ignorance of twitter trolls and politics, oh and adultchildren who get offended

This is why you don’t have a guild.

Science is real.
Vaccines save lives.
Love is love.
Black lives matter.
Trans rights are human rights.

11 Likes

What any of that has to do with what i said? are you dumb or something lol?

Oh wait lets ignore other cultures since racism is against only what twitter trolls believe

I want it in Blood Knight colors.

5 Likes

Funny thing is, I literally just finished making that. :laughing:
https://i.imgur.com/dTIzKfV.png

4 Likes

Let’s see it.

Yaaaas. I love it. I want it.

4 Likes

Its so good! Omg!

3 Likes

Blizzard should just hire you at this point.

6 Likes

I support blizzard hiring Somand, and Lance!

9 Likes

Agreed, I have been thinking that for awhile because both of them are extremely talented, I mean with everything they have created and create for our Discord they can legit do almost anything and it’s always fabulous!!! :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

The things that Somand and Lance have managed to make for me makes me feel like if they were hired by Blizzard we’d all actually start seeing a great deal more wonderful options for our characters.

7 Likes

It literally doesn’t have to be a choice

If it’s an actual housing system it’ll be built upon as years go by tbh

SWTOR started w a few locations and then adds requests every so often and everyone gets hyped if a new location comes up especially if it’s on a planet they’ve been wanting

4 Likes

Someone talked about wanting hair like this in another thread.

7 Likes

OMFG! That bottom left one is to die for like oh my god I love it so much!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes