Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

Mr. Tyrell as requested.

This would be a wonderful hairstyle for blood elves.

Guzzle also suggested this one as a medieval style short hair style.

All of which I am here for.

The short hairstyles for so nicely with Blood Knights and warriors.

I think you all were talking about more savage hair styles too? Things more akin to what Orcs and trolls have for blood elves to show some of that crossover culture from living alongside the Horde for 10+ years.

6 Likes

Yes! Loras Tyrells hair!!

Also I love guzzles pic too I feel like I agreed w him about it being perf fit for Blood Knights etc but you pointed out Farstrider too just like more like idk that style I feel like we have a lot of long hair styles or like only 4 short ones that look kinda nice imo but two look very similar and are just like pointy mostly

6 Likes

Yeah.

I feel like we could use more short and more really long ones.

Medium and long we have a fair amount of.

We really also need hair quality updates to get it in line with void elves.

8 Likes

Yes! All of the old hair styles really lack in quality compared to the newer ones.

10 Likes

This is why I never put hair on any of my characters. Timeless style.

4 Likes

Speaking of hairstyles, it’s a bit sad how devoid of braids the styles are for everyone (then again the old Vanilla-BC hairstyles were incredibly basic), I know they’ve added a few but seriously we need more

Crown/headband braids definitely are a thing I keep wishing were an option everytime I pass by the barber on my main (plus they seem to be treated as elf dos in a bunch of fantasy settings already, sometimes embracing the cliche isn’t bad)

6 Likes

Way more races need dreadlocks.

Prove me wrong.

You can’t.

9 Likes

Somand made this a bit ago.

By Somand

Short curly style taken from humans, also the scar taken from humans.

7 Likes

I feel like I do like it a lot I just wish Blizzard would also do a longer curly style

4 Likes

More of this, Blizzard seems to have a real bias against it.

4 Likes

You know how the length of the hair on the male model Somand did with the blue tattoo, something at like that length but curly I feel like Blizzard could do it and idk why not cause the length seems to be done in other hair styles

4 Likes

It’s probably just me but I’d love some 80s glam rock hairstyles.

8 Likes

Is anyone doing Light tattoos or markings of any kind

2 Likes

I don’t see why they wouldn’t be able to do that. Wrathions hair is kinda along those lines. he even uses the Belf model minus the ears.

Always good options.

Aceline did the Phoenix tattoo with a glow. I haven’t seen too much in the way of in game mock ups for Light based tattoos but I’ve seen a few drawings and such.

3 Likes

I did this Light tattoo one almost two years ago: https://i.imgur.com/PhtoMb6.png
Not that great, but better than nothing I guess.
Also comes with ear plating and a Light glow to the ponytail.

5 Likes

Something like this?
https://i.imgur.com/2uekSEs.png

5 Likes

I love that! I’d be curious to see it on a guy maybe w a darker skin tone too

Yes! I feel like this is the closest thing minus like Blizzard coming in and doing like a new custom hair cut

5 Likes

Very nice! I think I remember this one now I see it again.

Ear armor is a must for long eared races.

Awesome! Wrathion hair is so nice.

5 Likes

Somands tattoos in the first pic on the second one

5 Likes

I think that would look… Really good actually.

Be one heck of a Blood Knight look.

5 Likes