Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

Please I need all of this for BE’s. Please.

6 Likes

Blood elves deserve such wonderful options!

5 Likes

I was looking at all the human options today and thinking about how some people say belves don’t need new options because they had a lot in the first place when humans had more to start with and got a ton of new stuff.

Please blizzard, put some effort into giving blood elves options that are meaningful to their themes and also give them a separate distinct visual theme.

11 Likes

Tattoos and scars would be very nice.

9 Likes

I really like Somand’s warpaints and tattoos concept.

Where the farstrider options are warpaint, and things like Rommath’s tattoos or the “scarification” ones from the box art would be tattoos.

Oh… what if those TBC box art ones were scars on their own, plus you could have tattoos, plus warpaint?

Anyways… It would be like with orcs, where you have warpaints and tattoos and they can work together.

Inspired I think.

9 Likes

I think all races need warpaint and tattoo options, or in cases where calling them tattoos doesn’t make sense just do warpaint 1 and warpaint 2 so that every race has options for layering.

8 Likes

How about warpaint and craftpaint?

5 Likes

That’s not a bad idea.

More options are always good.

5 Likes

We can name it that, but now I think we also need a glitter layer…

5 Likes

Low key I kinda want that for all elves now that the idea has been brought up (I’m sure other people could think of other groups beyond that who would be neat but like yeah)

4 Likes

The tattoos and warpaint, or a glitter layer? I was at least half joking about the glitter.

I really hope they make customization more consistent. Also separating more things would be nice. Like on my human I can’t choose between face piercings and ear piercings. It would be nice for all races to get different categories for that as well as scars, tattoos, warpaints, make up, etc.

Also they need to stop restricting some options by gender.

6 Likes

The glitter lmao

idk I think it could fall under “what about freckles as a separate layer of customization”

5 Likes

Those sorts of things should be across the board for all races and consistent.

A layer perhaps for body features that are not associated with scars, tattoos or warpaint?

Freckles, moles, glitter, other types of markings like that?

6 Likes

Yes a freckles/glitter/moles/etc layer would be perfect! Being able to choose freckles for any face would be amazing.

7 Likes

I don’t always RP Zan, but when I do, he says things like, “I have freckles on the wrong cheeks, wanna see?” when people point out that he’s had a freckled face IC.

3 Likes

What does that mean? I am not the one who asked for high elf customization, I hate high elves…

The recruitment scenario for void elves. Where they were trapped almost turned into void ethereal like things but it was stopped half way through so instead they only got forcibly mutated into the void elves?

Void elves didn’t agree to be void elves.

I didn’t really mean for it to be this big take or anything… More a joke given their situation.

3 Likes

Blood Elves still need tatoos, scars, and some features to differentiate us from the dollar store knockoffs.

6 Likes

Agreed, they need a proper thought out pass. The lack of meaningful additions is depressing.

8 Likes

Still not sure why Blood Elves lost visual uniqueness while getting no impactful options, would have been easier just letting BEs retain their own visual uniqueness if they intended to not return the same energy to them in return

3 Likes