Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

This is becoming a popular request for some reason.

1 Like

Folk got different bodies in real life might as well in game.

Plus you can tell more stories that way.

1 Like

I’d love body type variations.

I play Blood Elves who are very lanky and lithe, ones that look like the model in game, some that are chubby chonks, and some like Zan who is shorter than average and kind of stocky and buff.

3 Likes

In the character creator what/how would you label them?

Thin, regular and large like folk suggest for KTs? Or some other way?

1 Like

I really want muscle on my lady elves myself. I play melee, most of mine would have definition. I’m tired of the ‘tiny stick elf’ trope in heavy plate armor.

7 Likes
  • Lithe
  • Stocky
  • Standard
  • Swole
  • Chonk
  • Chungus

Actually. I’d just have them be numbered choices.

Slightly related: https://youtu.be/6YDoowoYzOI

3 Likes

Numbered def sounds best to me, I agree. No way to read anything into the descriptors if it’s just treated like a sliding scale.

3 Likes

I’d object to regular being used as a name for a body type honestly.

1 Like

SWTOR has body types (though they need to be expanded on but probably won’t) I think they’re just listed as Body type 1/2/3/4

2 Likes

I think numbers would be fine for sure. I do know in this case they mean “This is the original kul’tiran model” but still, seeing the word regular attached to specific bodies just doesn’t feel right to me.

1 Like

That’s actually why I was asking.

I like using the numbers as Zan suggested.

Yeah… It has a distasteful feel to it.

1 Like

I was elated to use swole, chonky, and chungus at the same time.

Absolute Unit would have also been funny.

I have a toon who is described as an absolute unit and “oh lawd he comin.”

3 Likes

Made some adjustments to my list and added a few pictures.

Blood Elf Customization List

Still a work in progress…

• Amber eyes, orange eyes, red eyes, pink eyes. Also teals and between green and gold colors to represent our eyes shifting from green to blue or gold. (bonus if there is one for green to purple) Phoenix eyes as well.

• Farstrider Tattoos

By Ercarp?(let me know if you know for sure.)

• Runic/Arcane Tattoos

By Lance, Rommath tatts

• Henna Tattoos

• Pheonix or slightly fire/light based looking tattoos kinda like the Nightborne have going on.

By Ace

• More Hairstyles

• Scars, body and head…

• Pink and burgundy hair…also a few more shades and colors of hair in general.

• Ability to remove the tiara (and other jewelry) from hairstyles.

• jewelry for both genders.

• makeup separate and for both genders.

• Removed Jewelry from initial pass.

• Damaged ears

• Beards

• Fully encompassed blind options… Including half blind options that actually hits every color for both sides.

• Several body types for Blood Elves.

• Depending how Blizzard chooses to do it I’d like to either see San’layn or Dark Rangers be represented as well… though my preferred is with San’layn as their own AR and Dark Rangers as customization (or a class) for blood elves.

• Felblood Elves represented through customizations we saw on them in TBC.

• Updated Paladin mount for Blood Elves using either a Hawkstrider or Courser with armor themed on the Blood Knights.

By Somand

By Somand

• More Heritage Armor tints.

Feel free to toss suggestions at me to add.

11 Likes

I am partial to the unicorn mount for Blood Elves idc idc it’s so perf

4 Likes

Wowowowowowowowow these are so gorgeous

3 Likes

Okay but I have a NEED for this, it’s gorgeous. 1 billion percent support here, this is what I’d been imagining when talking about this stuff.

7 Likes

Somand worked up this wonderful mock up.

By Somand

Blind eye with purple eye option, damaged ear, scar and warpaint design.

The blind eye option also is meant to show giving us the option to choose which side has the blind eye and any color of eye for the non-blind one.

Amazing work!

15 Likes

Somand said she can do a one gold eye one green eye and one blue eye and one gold and one green and blue

I am eagerly hyped

BEs should be able to show case the changing of their eyes too

7 Likes

I just love heterochromia. I’ll probably throw red in there too because why not?

7 Likes

Yes!

That would be a great way to show it. I’d also love it if blizz could give us eyes that are like… Directly between green and blue and green and gold. Like actively shifting.

6 Likes