Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

I have like 5 options on my High Mountain. So yea… I think you’ll be okay with your Blood Elf for now. We got our blue eyes. Thats all I ever wanted.

OK.

Glad you’re good with your belf customizations. Others are not.

Have a nice day.

9 Likes

4 Likes

I never wanted blue eyes so :woman_shrugging: Never understood the obsession. Red eyes are what we need and would actually make them somewhat interesting to me. Wish I wasn’t stuck with the lichfire nonsense on DK.

“I’m obsessed with blue eyes so everyone else must be” was never a take I understood.

9 Likes

I agree with you 100% because I have never understood why anyone wanted the the blues because personally I hate them, I’m okay with the greens and the goldens but I absolutely hate the blues and the purple is really meh, I would prefer to have reds and pinks instead of the blues and purple.

6 Likes

Yeah I’m happy that folks have the option, but it’s annoying how “The Cult of the Azure Gaze” cannot even comprehend that some people honest to gods don’t care about their high elves. (This is a jab at the extremists in the community. Not all high elf fans. Since I have to make that clear. If you are offended by this statement, the shoe fits.)

8 Likes

An eye color regardless isn’t a pass anyways even considering blood elves lost visual uniqueness so like idk what the point is

7 Likes

Also very true and an excellent point, agreed.

3 Likes

Lol, I love this post just saying made me smile for all the right reasons. :pray: :pray: :pray:

3 Likes

Hehe I’m glad, hopefully I won’t be slapped for my sass but sometimes it’s needed with certain folks here on the forums who just don’t seem to get it.

Also… this thread existing because blood elf players felt we got completely lackluster customization. No one is stopping anyone else from making their threads. WHY the people who parrot “STOP ASKING FOR BLOOD ELVEs LET OTHER RACES HAVE STUFF” don’t start their OWN THREADS WITH THEIR OWN IDEAS I will never know.

7 Likes

I have to agree again, it’s weird how people think we shouldn’t be putting our wants, desires, etc. for Blood Elves and Blood Elf customization in the Blood Elf thread, at least we keep it in one thread pretty much and we don’t go making like thread after thread just to have our own.

5 Likes

While we’re at it I want taller goblins. Thanks

Yeah. We just have to hope Blizzard actually listens to a fanbase other than the alliance (specifically void elf players who want just high elf customization). I mean they were lackluster even with Nightborne, and they had ample opportunity to listen to feedback, but no.

Whatever, I’ll still keep pushing for San’layn/Dark ranger customization for blood elves, or phoenix stuff, or felblood stuff.

Phoenix stuff that was shared seems the best fitting in this thread though, I think it captures the essence of blood elves well.

6 Likes

ya i agree

Somand worked on a few more mockups for different heterochromia setups!

These first two show gold and blue and green and gold as well as removal of the tiara from that hairstyle.

Then blue and red!

Green and blue.

And a bonus dark ranger with red and black.

16 Likes

Figured I’d throw a quick mockup together of some possible options.

I made a new skin shade that’s in between the second lightest and second darkest of the added options, used a Night Elf hair and beard style, recoloured some of the Night Elf tattoos and tried to give the eyes a sort of “radiating fire” look by sort of meshing together parts of the red eyes, the darkest yellow eyes, and the mid yellow eyes.

https://i.imgur.com/D7xtFzQ.png

11 Likes

14 Likes

Did a male one with a damaged ear and warpaint straight from the Warcraft II upgraded Elven Ranger unit. Also gave him one purple eye and one green eye, since purple was the only colour I didn’t include on the earlier heterochromia mockups. And I removed the circlet from the Circlet hairstyle.
https://i.imgur.com/dKd4GLi.png

9 Likes

12 Likes

Lannisterian here should have one gold eye and one green eye tbh

8 Likes