Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

/waves
lilock’s humie

My first BE was of course a DK. Then Hunter, ect ect… love mages I love casting, locks are not easy its not button smashing Also depending on spec moving around could prove painful. I think druids are also not easy . Mages easy life I wanna main one its the only class I do not have max.

THAT HAIR :sweat_smile: so jelly … I would show you my lock but I had to go private I felt unsafe but I am sure screens and reals are out there I am on rn . They both look great

It can be both. Depending on what Blizz does. I don’t think they are doing anymore elf allied races, so it could be the San’layn or Dark Ranger themes for Belves.

Void Elves could get Azshara like eyes.

I say that since Blizz is doing things for how we see our characters instead of lore, I should have red eyes because I feed off rage as a warrior more than mana.

3 Likes

I try and match mine with my Mog set.

1 Like

this is my highest level blood elf. she has two very cool hunter pets
lilock’s belf.

all three of these can be hunter pets. i chose the one in the middle. once a pet it can no longer fly, but looks awesome. last boss in throne of thunder, is where these are

also you can just look my toon up on the webs but the effects of my bats on my staff and lightning from shoulders are the coolest part. Ilove making mog sets

nice. you say the staff has bats?

yep moving bats its Legion

my void elf is jelly of it too lol

I have many variations of wpns, I have the scythe its so cool with heads all over it but its huge and since I am a tiny belf its clunky feeling

I went and ran old raids got the drops then went to my class hall with them on and did the thing

that’s niice looking

behold the sulfur stave from loatheb in naxx. the wings flap lol

thanks. :sparkling_heart:

she looks amazing with them. she has two. one on each side.

Mine has some ruins I use purple but I have i \t in several colors its glowy the wings flap its my fave, I do have a dagger I recently changed the flying face on that’s cool looking but cant use it. I love my giant reapers but man just so big I do have a set with it perhaps I will use it . It was a bit boring the face on them and colors really make it pop. I love that expansion. I am exited for timewalking and mage tower

Nice!! I kept a lot of the expansion stuff in my bank glad I did

yeah they put alot of work in legion

my real is terrible very low pop AH a scam nothing ever in it. LOL I doubt anyone is on it but It was default realm my friends and fam on so just stayed. have a few alts moonguard and others some advantages to low pop easier to farm

what customizations would you like for blood elves?