Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

It wouldn’t have happened if she hadn’t given the order. She’s responsible for those deaths, and thousands more.

4 Likes

And Jaina is let off the hook for purging Dalaran of Blood Elves resulting in many lives lost.

She shouldn’t be let off the hook either, but Sylvanas has committed so many atrocities since gaining free will from Arthas.

3 Likes

Sylvanas is not a monster so maybe we got to stop treating her like one.

She very much is one, and has been for a while.

3 Likes

Perhaps in that iOS game Castle Age “Sylvanas, the Sorceress Queen” was the seventh monster ever made available to fight.

/also
#Slyvanasdidnothingwrong

If she did nothing wrong, I guess no one in warcraft has.

7 Likes

Yeah… I utterly hate Tyrande but she never did anything nearly as bad as Sylvanas and is justified in wanting revenge. Entirely justified. Granted, I think her focus should be on helping her people, but she’s not the issue in this situation.

Blizzard utterly ruined Sylv writing-wise in BfA, but I learned recently that she was capturing innocent farmers and tormenting them, so civilians, a long time ago (I’d thought they were enemy soldiers but was wrong…). So yeah. Gives undead with actual morals a bad name.

Garrosh was also evil.

She broke it to open up the Shadowlands and is power hungry/super evil.

“The undead killed all of those Silvermoon magic addicts, Arthas did nothing wrong!”

Not to mention, it gave Alliance fanatics complete justification to butcher Horde innocents now too… So she utterly doomed her own faction.

Oh gods thank you so much for saying this though. So any Alliance players come up with excuse after excuse to justify what she & Vareesa did. I hate both. I also hate Sylvanas and think many things the Horde did are horrible. But it’s not a competition… both have done horrible things. “BUT [person] ALSO DID HORRIBLE THINGS!” doesn’t…excuse anythinng.

8 Likes

Some things I’ve worked on today.

15 Likes

Those look amazing!

Wonderful work!

I noticed some red eyes in there…

4 Likes

Yep and dark and glowing green that I also think would be good for dark rangers! Or dks!

4 Likes

Very nice.

Red Eyes and Runes are a must.

4 Likes

Anduin for the new Lich King. :stuck_out_tongue:

Or the new Arbiter. pukes :face_vomiting:

Let’s not forget unleashing the Scourge on Azeroth unfettered by breaking the helm which leads to more casualties.

Mind if I attach your images to my Blood Elf summary?

4 Likes

Which we still have yet to address by the way thanks Blizzard. The prepatch does NOT CUT IT.

3 Likes

I don’t mind at all!

2 Likes

since void elves are getting all of our stuff, can we get some of their hair styles? kthxbye

7 Likes

Personally don’t see why not. With the tentacle toggle now there isn’t any real issue in just sending them your way.

Still want them to fill the holes…

7 Likes

Which is exactly why the Blood Prince(s) and Blood Princess(es) have come to the aid of the horde and more specifically their Sin’dorei kin to control the waves of undead from overwhelming the already weakened defenses of Silvermoon.

5 Likes

This would make me so happy. Would love if it was reality someday!

2 Likes

Now that would be a good plotline.

There are still gaps in Nightborne hair too.

I hope this stuff is on their todo list.

5 Likes