Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

oh the ongoing saga of lilock’s attempt to mog. this time everything showed up at same time, except the shoulder on the viewer’s right. haha. how is that even possible. lol

4 Likes

i like this mog

oh nm. it looks different in armory

1 Like

It’s actually quite possible, I had changed my helm to the sparkly crown it is currently over a week ago and it just barely showed up today, I think it’s just how it is, sometimes it’s instant update and sometimes it’s ages. Lol. I do like your updated look though. :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

seasonal. kinda vibe for thanksgiving. spices and herbs and whatnot.
if you look closely, where the shoulder piece should be, there’s a flat thing, looks like a piece of paper. the left shoulder is there though. strange.

1 Like

you seeing the flashy one from wod? lots o’ citadel runs for that.

your forum avatar has a nice purple mog

:eyes:

armory shows something that id expect to find in eversong woods

I’m pretty sure it’s just one person switching characters and some supporting trolls.

And AR would be best. You can get different Model/Voice/Animations/Classes/Racials.

But I’m not sure Blizzard is going to do that again sadly, so might as well ask for the options you are given.

For one thing, they would not be able to use all the forsaken options without them redoing them for the Blood Elf model. At that point it’s equivalent of working on a new AR model.

Same goes for Dark Rangers.

Adding Eyes/Skins/Ears/Face Markings is a lot less then adding all the Eyes/Ears/Skins/Face/Hair/Jawless/Rot options to a new model.

Plus it will take away work on actual normal forsaken options.

It’s more that they don’t want Blood Elves to get San’layn so they are hiding it under “Protecting the Goth Elves identity/”

Then there are the salty people who want to mess with Horde Players.

7 Likes

yes. i’m prepping for my transformation in 9.1.5. i will fit right in in eversong, well with the exception of the two angry guards wielding glaves, likely charging at me. and my hair textures will look a bit erm, odd. not as coifed, shall we say, more like i just got out of the shower.

no worries i wont be going to eversong. would be nice if the devs ever decided to build velfs a proper set of buildings in telogrus. we’re like homeless elves who hitched a ride on some passing space junk.

Gods the bountiful lore they could play with if they link the San’layn blood curse (and the one with that Vrykul and humans thing in Stormheim.) to the Venthyr.

That the Blood Elves affected by it have the ability to slowly mutate to even have wings reminiscent of Dreadlords/Stoneborn would be an amazing lore point alone.

7 Likes

Night elf dark rangers weren’t forsaken though. Prior to Tyrande going night warrior she seemed to be trying to reach out to Sira.

Not that I want them, but they wouldn’t fit on the horde. It’s stupid enough they followed sylvanas, even if it was mind control. If it was mind control it annoys me that there has been no indication of them fighting it. If they break mind control and join the horde though, I’ll be pretty ticked off.

4 Likes

you can still visit your family in quel’thalas

just gotta be sneaky about it

(i love this persons art style)

11 Likes

They really do need to give them something. A nice looking citadel. They need to give Nelves either their home back or new home. Same with the Forsaken.

10 Likes

You’re trying to kill me today. I see what you’re doing.

This is amazing art.

2 Likes

(Faction barrier is so stupid. This just proves my point. Personal opinion. )

1 Like

I´m even more sure Forsaken players proper rather get the stuff pending with their actual model (the straight pose, beards, afro, etc.) first than devote their time towards a model different to theirs too, Brae. Believe me, as a rogue main who are used to interacting with Forsaken players quite a lot, they certainly aren´t desperate to get a “goth barbie” before getting their skeletal stuff and their non scoliosis model.

That is a diatribe sold by the Helfers out of spite towards the antis, period.

I didn´t see you having a meltdown 2 years ago over Golden eyed Warlocks, why do you feel so hurt over an eye / skin color combo that maybe will be available for a class, smh.

I personally think they won´t go for the toggle cause it opens a bigger and overall worse can of worms for them (if they give a toggle for Belf model, then the players will ask for a toggle for Nelf, Human, Gnome, etc… and that´s a whole new way to step on too many toes out there).

Some forsaken players are literally members of the anti-Belf for Horde crowd. You can bet they don´t feel like getting outscathed from their actual petitions just to end up getting the model of a race they despise instead.

8 Likes

I’ve noticed this with quite a few forsaken players which is a shame :confused:

6 Likes

It is. I really like Forsaken, yet they don’t like me because I like Blood Elves. :frowning:

4 Likes

As a rogue main believe me, I´ve seen this sentiment expressed SO many times is not a novelty anymore.

Which is why Helfers selling the “buut, buut!! the FORSAKEN PLAYERS WILL DESPAIR!!!” argument ends up feeling VERy hilarious for me. I don´t say some of them wouldn´t campaign for this, but I´m quite sure they rather get their own stuff first before asking for anything else.

3 Likes

Yeah. I like their themes and how they can have nuance (ignoring the entirety of BfA) and are a really different take on zombies; they’re intelligent and live through these struggles.

The blood elf hate seriously gets tiresome. “You only like them because they look nice” when I’ve expressed my frustration with lore several times over. Plus… yes, I like beautiful characters. I guess that makes me 100% an evil, horrible person that should never make any decisions because I want to enjoy how my character looks, though.

It’s why I’m so BLOODY frustrated about the jewelry because it just slams a boot right into our stomachs and sends a message “Oh you only care about looks don’t you, have some jewelry, nothing like battle scars or tatts to signify who you are or anything”. .-.

No muscles for lady elves cause we have to be twigs. UGH.

Yeah, was surprised to see (mostly) positive feedback on my nathanos-undead-vampyr idea but it’s probably only because I’m not asking for an elf. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Lol, I can’t help but to add that as if everyone doesn’t want a character to look and represent how they want it to, whether they create it themselves like us or if it’s premade like other games. :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

5 Likes